Instead of being all negative why not be positive?

Devinator00

Yeah I know this game has some problems but as of right now this is one of  the better mmos in the market. So instead of coming on here and just bashing the game non stop why not talk about the good stuff like the awesome outfits, awesome customisation etc etc? Lets not all be negative all the time even world of warcraft has a lot of issues and that game has been around forever. So think about it and lets all be nice for a change no? Thank you.

ok so now ppl found a new topic? lets ignore bots and be positive about it,

this is the 7th same topic thread now.....

this forums sucks there is nothing positive here..

everything important that NCsoft needs to say is not being said and ppl r ignored how is that for positive

For once, I will agree with the OP. This has to be one of the whiniest forums I've ever seen. Just crybabies everywhere.

People crying over cosmetics binding/drop rate, crying over mailbox bug (unfortunate but not game-breaking), crying over gear grind (which is NOTHING compared to other MMOs), whining over classes being OP (which none are other than summoner), crying over elitists asking for 400+ap in groups, etc.

The biggest issues with this game right now are bots, leechers, and un-optimized performance. These things are easy enough to look past for the fantastic combat alone let alone the variety in quests and class abilities/roles.

2 minutes ago, Rockbridge said:

For once, I will agree with the OP. This has to be one of the whiniest forums I've ever seen. Just crybabies everywhere.

People crying over cosmetics binding/drop rate, crying over mailbox bug (unfortunate but not game-breaking), crying over gear grind (which is NOTHING compared to other MMOs), whining over classes being OP (which none are other than summoner), crying over elitists asking for 400+ap in groups, etc.

The biggest issues with this game right now are bots, leechers, and un-optimized performance. These things are easy enough to look past for the fantastic combat alone let alone the variety in quests and class abilities/roles.

People complains about getting dc/crashes,not being able to enter game,getting stuck at repairing files and have to use a dumbass method to enter game like using a bat file,getting -50 fps and micro freezes when they finally manage to play the game and see bots farming everything nonstop.
I don't see why are they supposed to be whiny either

Silly people,they are!

For starters I had to log in the forum 3 times before being able to post in this thread, and then I saw I have some new messages from Bot offering me the best deals for gold, as usual, they figured that maybe I didn't read these adds in the game so made sure I read them here.

Evidently we all enjoy this game because we are playing it, but that doesn't mean the game doesn't have awfully glaring problems, and even less that we should put up with them. I'm sure there are many people like me who enjoy this game and are tolerating its many issues, but that's the issue, we're tolerating them. There will come the time when we will be fed up and just leave, specially because the lack of communication and work from NCsoft to resolve these issues make the game feel like they're just trying to cash in our money before leaving this game in the dust.

That's why people are getting exhasperated.

30 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

I understand what you are saying and it would be nice to be positive about this game. YOu are either new to the game or don't mind an of the problems we are experiencing atm.

Problems:

- Extremely Bad Optimization. People with 970s, 980 get 120 fps flat but then drops to 15-20 in instanced dungeons(not 24 man)

- 3 secs random freeze while fighting bosses.

- Bots are farming every single item in game. Soulstones were at 38 silver now they are at 14. Now every item in game is sold in quantities of 50, 100 when sometimes you only need 2.

-  PvP arena is a joke. Players  intentionally stay in lower tier to far zen bean for pouches from afk bots.

- Kick option NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED! people afk wheter they are bots or not. Try doing Labyrinth with randoms I can guarantee you that, you will get lvl 44 or new lvl 45 trying to get easy SS. Labyrinth is not a dungeon for undergeared people.

- Factions! My server is Old Man Cho and Crimsons are the most populated. We cerus have never been able to far BW successfully since 1) we don't have enough people at one time to attempt. 2) Crimson will not let us do it 3) THe lag is real!!!!!

- Server Lag

- Disconects, when that happens for some reason if you are in 24 man zone it will change your channel and you have to exit the entire dungeon enter again just make sure to pray to the rngesus that you are placed in the ch as your party.

- This game is a big loading screen hell. When you are using cross server you have chose cross server -->Cross server lobby ---> general lobby ---> dungeon (---> means loading screen).

Now you want to exit the dungeon and go to open world: Dungeon---> general lobby---> Cross server lobby ---> Open World.  That is some smart design right there.

- Dungeon need to have portals to take you to the next instance. if you already at the end boss and for some reason you recruit one more player then you have to wait until they get there or when someone DC they have to reenter the dugeon again.

- Fire Walls, they are just plain stupid and unfair you are penalized for not being in the zone when is some other player mistake to attack the boss.

- and many other little issues but I can deal with them.

in conclusion the game is unique. Great combat system. Beautiful Graphics BUT with so many problems that affect my enjoyment and I cannot denied it. I love the game BUT as soon as I log in me or others will be affected by this issues and will make it difficult to fully enjoy it. Plus based on their streams I'm tired to hear that "there is nothing we can do about it" Makes me realize that I am genuinely wasting my time here.  An yet im still here because some what is still HOPE they will fix something for once.

23 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

- Fire Walls, they are just plain stupid and unfair you are penalized for not being in the zone when is some other player mistake to attack the boss.

- and many other little issues but I can deal with them.

Heck, you can die to walls while fighting boss and get kicked into fire or just use F and bam you're in fire... It is so stupid and ruined so many runs that god...

as good as the combat system is for an mmo, i don't find it good enough to look past this games performance and stuttering/freezing problem. 

Teras combat is pretty close to what is offered here and the experience is much smoother for me personally. i don't have fps drops and stuttering in that game, however the game past lvl 50 leaves a lot to be desired which is why i left that game awhile ago.

the endgame in BnS is not something to brag about either though. it becomes a routine really quick which can sap the fun outta things esp while considering the other problems that just water down the experience even more. i log in and do the same routine every day, mabye an extra run or 2 and log out. after that the game fails to give you valid reasons to want to continue doing anything really. im even starting to feel like taking a break from it. but usually when that happens something else catches your interest and you end up moving on. i cant be the only one that feels this way. 

2 hours ago, HailNKill said:

You can't expect me to praise the game features when it doesn't even allow me to play.

that's only your problem not the games problem.

2 hours ago, Eckin said:

Only two things I don't wanna be positive about are the state of BnS and HIV

the state of bns is fine. you are definetly one of the people who doesn't even play the game, or simply cant play it because your computer is a toaster.

30 minutes ago, Vau said:

the endgame in BnS is not something to brag about either though. it becomes a routine really quick which can sap the fun outta things esp while considering the other problems that just water down the experience even more. i log in and do the same routine every day, mabye an extra run or 2 and log out. after that the game fails to give you valid reasons to want to continue doing anything really. im even starting to feel like taking a break from it. but usually when that happens something else catches your interest and you end up moving on. i cant be the only one that feels this way. 

hows the endgame in other mmos. is there something oh so great waiting for u in there. every game comes to an end, in solo games you just play the game through and thats it. in mmos you play the content through and then focus pvp, gear, and costumes.

atleast there is coming a lot more content so the endgame you are playing right now isnt even an endgame.

28 minutes ago, PenguinsFly said:

People who actually enjoy the game don't really bother going to the forums.

Forums are just a place for people to complain nowadays. Everyone just acts like the sky is falling.

No, people are acting like the sky has fallen.   The only question is whether they can live with it.

The people with Gameguard problems won't get them fixed.  The people who can't install or run the game won't be able to until they get a new computer.   The people who are frustrated by bots and spammers won't get satisfaction, because gold-buyers gonna buy gold.

2 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Yeah I know this game has some problems but as of right now this is one of  the better mmos in the market. So instead of coming on here and just bashing the game non stop why not talk about the good stuff like the awesome outfits, awesome customisation etc etc? Lets not all be negative all the time even world of warcraft has a lot of issues and that game has been around forever. So think about it and lets all be nice for a change no? Thank you.

Because complaining about the bad stuff to the people who made that bad stuff is how you get them to change that bad stuff to good stuff...thats assuming they care enough to change it or the complaints are justified. 

Just now, bandsnewbie said:

Because complaining about the bad stuff to the people who made that bad stuff is how you get them to change that bad stuff to good stuff...thats assuming they care enough to change it or the complaints are justified. 

imo theres not bad stuff almost at all. the bots are not bothering me since i rarely even notice their existence in the game. i wouldn't take the bns forums seriously if i were ncsoft, it's just a playground of idiots.

2 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

imo theres not bad stuff almost at all. the bots are not bothering me since i rarely even notice their existence in the game. i wouldn't take the bns forums seriously if i were ncsoft, it's just a playground of idiots.

It's not happening to me so it doesn't exist: The Post

4 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

Here's the way i see it:

The forums may be a playground of idiots, a ship of fools and a city of stupidity.  But when 90 out of 100 people complain and say that X is a problem then maaaaaybe those idiots are on to something? and also just because YOU arent experiencing any issues doesnt mean there arent any issues.  You'd need to take a proper survey or something for that which can be done with a low level Master Hong survey or by adding in a short questionnaire at the launcher after you've logged in or something.  Though i suppose in either case the bot/gold farming community can skew either of those surveys.

1 minute ago, Domriana said:

It's not happening to me so it doesn't exist: The Post

if it happens to someone shouldnt it happen to me. maybe u just like to whine every little thing, since you don't have anything else to do with your life.

2 minutes ago, bandsnewbie said:

Here's the way i see it:

The forums may be a playground of idiots, a ship of fools and a city of stupidity.  But when 90 out of 100 people complain and say that X is a problem then maaaaaybe those idiots are on to something? and also just because YOU arent experiencing any issues doesnt mean there arent any issues.  You'd need to take a proper survey or something for that which can be done with a low level Master Hong survey or by adding in a short questionnaire at the launcher after you've logged in or something.  Though i suppose in either case the bot/gold farming community can skew either of those surveys.

where are those numbers coming from. only ones complaining are the people in forums and facebook. the people who actually play the game is a lot bigger number than a 20 ppl in forum or in fb comments.

Because insulting people with legit concerns and point out the bad thing in hope to make them better is wrong and the best course of action! NIce logic you got there... Anyways! People are complaining and yet things are not improving! OF course Players will complain/rage even more and there is nothing wrong on doing so.

I do agree some post are just a shame/cancer but I don't see why this thread is an issue and surely there is people who will not agree but why do you need to insult others?

Just now, ZackGTie said:

Because insulting people with legit concerns and point out the bad thing in hope to make them better is wrong and the best course of action! NIce logic you got there... Anyways! People are complaining and yet things are not improving! OF course Players will complain/rage even more and there is nothing wrong on doing so.

I do agree some post are just a shame/cancer but I don't see why this thread is an issue and surely there is people who will not agree but why do you need to insult others?

yeah.. 'legit'. sure whatever. yeah people can complain why all the costumes are not free but that doesn't make it a legit concern.

if it happens to someone shouldnt it happen to me. maybe u just like to whine every little thing, since you don't have anything else to do with your life.

where are those numbers coming from. only ones complaining are the people in forums and facebook. the people who actually play the game is a lot bigger number than a 20 ppl in forum or in fb comments.

It was an example...you know kinda like how commercials say that 9 out of 10 dentists recommend not using a shit stained dead skunk to brush your teeth with?

If a MAJORITY of players (there is that better?) say that there is a problem with X then regardless of YOUR experience with X maybe there really is a problem? on the other hand if a MAJORITY of players report no problems with X when you yourself are saying that X is a problem then maybe its just an isolated incident that could be attributed to something on your end like your PC build, ISP or the kind of toothpaste you use.

Ohh and granted that the people who posted on the forums may just be the vocal minority when looking at the whole playerbase.  But even that vocal minority on the forums can be broken up into groups of for and against...minority vs majority.

2 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

It's alright. He's just doing what a friend of mine coined as "Blizzarding".

1. post a legitimate concern on the forums (or disagree with a praise post)

2. one or 2 people will post agreeing with you

3. Whiteknights/Trolls/GM/CM posing as player gets wind of your post and starts to strawman in an attempt to get bait you into a defensive flame war.

4. If Mod sees escalation they can now lock/delete the post that contains the legitimate concern or criticism.

5 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

the one thing im sure there is no need for any bot topic since i have seen them x1000 in here. people don't realize when to stop. i actually sometimes get a headache even reading the titles since theyre so cancer.

1000? where did you get that number? :P

Archived