Forums

Summoner need an huge nerf

All right new whine thread,

Assassin shouldn't be able to be invis most fight on my des and hide in corner.

KFM shouldn't be able to stun lock me and my cat  if I screw up from 100-0

FM should be able to immobilize me most fight if i screw up.

Des shouldn't be able spam Q with fury  when I run away slowly hit q hoping he hits me since some reason when I run away they still catch up at times.

Warlock no comment

BM no comment

LBD spinning like they in hula hoop most fight -_-

Ever class has weakness plus again most our updated skill for 50 so when 50 update comes and summoner gets owned more are we going get all our buffs back again?

Didn't feel like whining myself more at work have fun, join the train or shh.

Evidence still suggests that summoners are winning disproportionately. However, the causes are likely related to other factors, such as our present skill selection (45HM5, where KR version is 50HM20 with more HM skills available) and the horrendous lag problem which disproportionately affects quick and demanding classes like Blade Master. At present in Korea, Summoners are actually faring rather poorly, and they have nearly the same skill balance version we have. KFMs and Assassins are doing exceedingly well there, but some argument can be made that Assassins are over-represented for historical reasons (Assassin was OP for years).

Saying op maybe bit strong but,  they have more advantages at this point than most classes , using cat as shield , using cat to knock u down, if u face 2 summoners in tag matchs u hardly can win, i mean with random teams lol. And these posts are based on random tag matches or 1v1 gold-plat prob.

10 minutes ago, Tigeris said:

Saying op maybe bit strong but,  they have more advantages at this point than most classes , using cat as shield , using cat to knock u down, if u face 2 summoners in tag matchs u hardly can win, i mean with random teams lol. And these posts are based on random tag matches or 1v1 gold-plat prob.

Best counter for that match up is if you have 2 destros then it is pretty fun to watch.

Lets say point of view from Fm.. (who played warlock and sin to 45 and few hm lvls)

Assassin - Has way too much utility, and stealth on demand X. i would remove X stealth and make webbing count as a grab/grapple, not as immobilze or airborne (its ok if its still airborne mid air) , 

Blade Master - Permablock can stay, if they remove  deflect stuns. 

Blade Dancer - Remove guaranteed engage at start of fight, remove deflect stun on spin, and Remove 100-0 stunlock with too much dmg. 

FM - Remove ice on V, but make it aoe chill around fm, and lower cooldown on tab ice by 15-20 sec from 1 minute

Destroyer - Add another defensive skill, perhaps some kind of counter , but not spammable, remove deflect stun, and remove way too much dmg (10K CRITS!!!!!!!!!!) on fury while knocked down. 

KFM - Make aoe stun not working on already stunned target, and that will be perfect. 

Warlock - Give 1 more escape , since they have only SS to escape from roots/freezes , and add like 20% more dmg to projectile attack on thrall.,

Summoner - completely remove petalstorm. but give 1 more escape, similar to ss. and increase cooldown on cat grab by 20% at least. 

Archived