twilight garden... >.>

PKaBoo

when was leveling my summoner a month+ ago... I had a bug on my summoner couldn't go in portal got stuck on it no matter what I used... sprint in... glide in ... walk...

used escape to get unstuck and tried on a different channel...

had to wait till maint to get this problem fixed... thought it was fixed then :o

now I'm leveling my force master and WOW ! WHAT A SHOCKER !!! same issue again !

had same problem with my warlock but sprinting in or gliding actually worked ._.

is my character too big for them (gon) that it can't "fit" the portal? >.>"

I don't get it.

and tired trying use support coz I keep getting same robotic answers that just makes me feel like I'm not talking to a humane but a robot (makes it feel like they don't really care - they don't anyway...)

sigh.

as if the game doesn't have enough problems

every time I get this prob I need "repair" my launcher... would be nice if that bug wasn't even there...

and I don't need do "special maneuvers" to get in portal by simply repair the launcher.. lol 

doubt they'll EVER fix it I sent a ticket to support bout this a while back... fact that I still have that problem when I level up alts means they done nothing to PREVENT that bug to even occur !

I don't think  there's an issue with your launcher so you don't need to "repair" it.

If ever you need to pass that thick portal again, just keep holding "W" for like half a minute (this long just to be sure).

You'll be moving forward bit by bit and after some time, you'd eventually go through the portal.

Hope this helps :)

Archived