Any point in pvping now?

If you play the game mainly for the PvE aspect uhhh... I dont know. I am a PvP only player and I enjoy it, you have to get out of Silver tho to ever see normal players. I think the last bot I have seen was at 1686 ranking. I think I could generally say that 1700+ is the bot deadzone. If you like PvP and super fast paced action combat... Go ahead. If not... then dont. If you want to pvp only for the beans/the pve aspect, I guess its not that worth.

None, I am close to calling it quits on PvP. Now destro bots somehow rotate your character when they grab you so you cannot counter grab at all with 2. Its one thing fighting automated programs within limits of combat system (except assassins already had to fight BS) but its slowly getting worse.

high ranked 3's give a considerable amount of beans per win. On many servers its one of the best ways to farm gold/materials in the game. Even if you're doing brightstone in roughly 10 min and selling the tears farming pvp could be more profitable depending on market price.

Archived