Extreme Fps Issues after Warlock patch

Therinfloofs

System Specs:

Ram: 8gb Corsair Ripjaw 1333mhz

Disk: 10k RPM 1tb

Processor: Intel core I5 3.33 mhz

Video card: Factory Overclocked Nvidia GTS 950 gt

and yes I clean the dust out on a weekly basis and don't use crappy stock cooling fans.

Side running programs:

Malwarebytes Antivirus (no change when disabled)

Skype (no changes when disabled)

Web browser (no changes when disabled)

Somehow ever since the most recent patches I've been getting under 30 fps unless I set all my settings as low as possible. This happens everywhere but the arena (which is the most optimized location in the game I get). But just for an idea for how low my framerate is heres some numbers in particular regions:

Naryu Labrynth: 20 fps, low settings + ctrl F, barely playable

4 daily dungeons: 20-30 FPS with complete screen lockups where there are large amounts of enemies like skittering tunnels and hall of ogong.

Misty woods: 15-20 dps, I have completely given up on blackwyrm or even doing dailies/pvping here

Hogshead hamlet: 10 fps, 20 with Ctrl-F

Mushins tower: 45 FPS, 20 fps vs mushin

Arena: 40-80 fps

Anything outside of moonwater, even with large numbers of players: 60+ (moonwater is the least optimized it seems)

Framerates in other games for comparrison:

Fallout 4, ultra settings + several visual mods: 40 - 70ish

Planetside 2 (notoriously badly optimized): 40-60, 30 in large battles

Battlefield 4:  solid 60 almost at all times

GTA IV: Medium-high settings: 40-60

Final Fantasy XIV: 60+, even in large raids on ultra settings.

Using this guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/42y25u/blade_and_soul_optimization_guide_needs/  helped get me a good 10 or so FPS to make the game playable in some placed again but this is still inexcusable.

Please halp </3 

I have FPS problems as well... I start the game and its like 30 fps instead of max... I had it yesterday as well, reboot did the work yesterday but now its back again.. I dont want to reboot the computer all the time

I am using:

geforce gtx 680

intel i7-3770K 3,5ghz

16gb ram

At BSH release I only noticed a few freezes.

Wasn't so bad but kind of a problem in arena ^^

After unchained patch things got worse.

Yes, the western game release with 15-28ms ping and awesome gameplay is everything I've ever dreamed it would be and more.

But the game's performance is like the bad year 2015 (cn server)

But support sais the problem is on my end which I cannot understand.

CN=no problem, EU/NA with issues?

It's the same game basically...

28 minutes ago, Alison said:

At BSH release I only noticed a few freezes.

Wasn't so bad but kind of a problem in arena ^^

After unchained patch things got worse.

Yes, the western game release with 15-28ms ping and awesome gameplay is everything I've ever dreamed it would be and more.

But the game's performance is like the bad year 2015 (cn server)

But support sais the problem is on my end which I cannot understand.

CN=no problem, EU/NA with issues?

It's the same game basically...

agree, if it was players using the same ISP's or in the same country areas fair enough, but when its is 1000's of players all over the world and either on EU or NA servers, well, there is something not quite right  and it is obviously not localised to certain players,  so yeah, GG its on the players end.

I am same here, live in uk game runs.........hmmm.......ok, sometime, others its terrible, while CN/TW servers which are 5000 miles away from me, no issues LOL

I read a post on Reddit recently were a player had been told the same, so he did his own investigation and contacted his ISP and managed to get hold of a really good tech advisor who ran some checks through his routing etc and basically the advisor came back with it was the servers the game was connected to, he went into it pretty technically and explained what was actually happening, it was a interesting read.

Anyway to reply by saying it is on the players end without explanation has to why is not good, would be better to just not say anything.

Like I say myself I play and have done for around 4 years on CN/TW servers, were I admit I have had rare lag issues, but their servers are 5000 miles away so that is understandable,  but EU version were servers are 600 mils away and having near permanent issues far far worse than on CN for the very same game is kind of weird. 

Well, I wrote support again. Let's wait.

Right now it's fairly smooth here without GameGuard. I have asked the support how it can be that the CN servers are running fine while ours not.

Hard to say if they read it or not since I get automated replies :(

Besides performance I don't really care about anything else here on NA/EU. I'm enyoing the game as far as I can.

I don't care about bots or the prices at the AH because I make/farm stuff myself.

But with performance issues and freezes I don't wanna do PvP :( and I gave up at 1879 because of that...

Havn't done PvP for 2 weeks now and I lack Soulstones. Had a hard time reaching 401 attack power which is still very bad :(

Archived