Aye another solution with bots(Autoban)

Weeaboon

I play already long time, and situation with bots was terrible, tons of destro-zergs running around, even they wich get report from me 1 week ago. LoL wtf?

So, maybe i missing this Topic before, whatever, the problem ist solved and NCsoft must, i mean MUST to do something with it.

What if make Autoban option if some character(destr) get 10 or more individual, maybe based on account, bot-reports from each faction(20 in sum). If, character's owner dosnt like something he wrote in support. I dont care that bot applies to my faction, the envy was stifled me that some scum making money from nothing, so i immediately make report on any of them *,...,*

11 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Here's the downside of this idea, an entire scummy clan reporting someone resulting in an innocent ban.

Clan based on one faction, this is why I propose to ban only those characters wich received a reports from members of both of them. Number of reports can be raised to at least 100, if you take them individually. 1 report = 1 the account owner. Anyway, the alternative is hateful to all CAPTCHA, but i can humble even with it if its help <_<

Stupid idea. It would actually benefit bot owners even more.

Some competition in farming area for bots? Make 2 clans on both sides report those getting in way of farming.

Or just to screw with ncsoft, report random players in area to create lots of false accusations.

Only real solution is ncsoft hiring actual GMs to handle bots and spammers 24/7. But oh that costs $$$ and ncsoft will not spend money.

I remember old time mmos where gms were constantly in chat, playing and you could just ask to solve some problems in games chat.  And dont tell me B&S is free game, i already gave them money for full game and at least year subscription, got nothing in return.

Archived