a qustions abut races and classes

Rebelpalestine

Who of you is able to distinguish a male from a female Lyn? Nono, you cant. Dont lie.

It's a bit sad as MMOs usually put in small advantages, based on the race chosen (e.g. Dwarfes wont get dizzy from poison as it's the same effect as alcohol). 

• 1 month later...

I just have a qestion is there any chance that one of the other races will get blade dancer cuz i cant play as a small creature it makes me feel like a kid i mean ya there cute but its just not me. now maybe if they had them to where they looked adlut then maybe i could but they dont.

On ٢٦‏/٧‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 0:42 AM, Zillahdelhi said:

I just have a qestion is there any chance that one of the other races will get blade dancer cuz i cant play as a small creature it makes me feel like a kid i mean ya there cute but its just not me. now maybe if they had them to where they looked adlut then maybe i could but they dont.

unfornaly there is not I myself play BD and I did try to play other just becuse I hate the race but in the end I did got back to the BD becuse it is the most perfect for me

the BD wont ever be opened to another race, because its a Lore binding class.

the bladedancer (Lyn Blademaster officially) is the Lyns Variation of the blade master, as the lyn do not have the strength of other races they use magic to make up for that, opening uptoo another race just wouldn't make sense, as they do not suffer the physical weakness the Lyn do so have no reason to not become a Blade Master.

Archived