Why so much hate for bots I dont get it?

Devinator00

9 hours ago, LiriC said:

read my reply .. and also . what lvl are you ?   if you are not lvl 45. this might be the reason you asked this question.. or either you just spend 1h in the game..and just don't feel the bots like other people do.

I am level 45 and no i dont play this game 24/7 i have a family and bills i gotta worry about m8. So no i don't.

8 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

What exactly are they doing that effects your game play so badly? From my experience the only thing bots do is farm stuff for gold and then sell it? How exactly does this effect you the player?

Why we humans even bother to play, when the BOTs are doing it all for us?

2 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Why we humans even bother to play, when the BOTs are doing it all for us?

I play for fun and I still have fun with the game even with all the bots. They dont bother me and I dont bother them. You should do the same.

3 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

I play for fun and I still have fun with the game even with all the bots. They dont bother me and I dont bother them. You should do the same.

They bother me because now all my mats are worthless and I cannot earn gold with about 80% of the game content. I didn't pay for a game just so I am limited to 20% of its content.

Spam bots are annoying because if you don't quickly block them, they fill up chat and you cannot read anything. Some other bots will constantly try to friend / whisper you (haven't experienced it yet) so that's what makes most of them bad.

What exactly are they doing that effects your game play so badly? From my experience the only thing bots do is farm stuff for gold and then sell it? How exactly does this effect you the player?

sorry when i read your title i thought of this

atomic-death-bot.jpg

110 posts by YOU and this is by far the stupidest topic.

"what 's wrong with factories and their poillution. i dont bother them and they dont bother me"

you will suffer from bots problem in the long run.

but if you are a casual player that consider BnS out of his top 10 most important stuff in RL (which i respect) you won't bother it

1 hour ago, Devinator00 said:

I am level 45 and no i dont play this game 24/7 i have a family and bills i gotta worry about m8. So no i don't.

Then you can respect the effort you put into the game with the time you have.

You would want what you do to be worth something in-game if you don't bot. 

Otherwise,  Why play if you condone bots?   There is no reason to play if you would prefer a bot to do the work for you.   

It's smart to use a bot. Because Honestly Use your head to sit on your bum.

But still.... Why play if you have something to do all that for you.  Still can be smart about playing and not use a bot.   

But there's no effort.  No real challenge to use a bot to just trivialize the point of a game, which is to play it. 

I'm gonna make a bot for the Game of Life.  Maybe I can get to the end with millions and no kids. 

I enjoy working for my end goal.  I enjoy figuring out how to make it smooth and easy too.  But Cause there is no real reward to using a bot, for me personally, I feel I have to do the work and the effort from being behind the wheel and making the actions be from my own hands. That makes any results feel rewarding and I have the enjoyment of learning how to and maybe how to do it better and easier.  

If I set up a bot, I'd log on to just see the progress and feel empty inside as I'm not really playing, Just watching a bot Progress.  

IRL if I could set up a bot and still be paid.  YEAH....Cept....

I'd be fired right away for it and the bot would replace all my Co-Workers. 

8 hours ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

bot's have dropped the price of soulstones from 40s to 12s in two weeks or so all because they are spamming arena and faction dailys. they effect the game play and one of the ways to make money fast for legit players so yes they do effect the game badly by crashing the market for certain items.

they also dropped the price of moonwater transformation stone to 4g. (it would cost a lot more if player had to craft them all)

1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

They bother me because now all my mats are worthless and I cannot earn gold with about 80% of the game content. I didn't pay for a game just so I am limited to 20% of its content.

Im not defending bots, but i cant understand those excuses, yeah you have less gold because of bots, but at the same time you are paying less for everything bots farm, do you really think they just make you lose money? they modify all the economy. I repeat, im not defending them, i dont like to pvp vs bots, im not an economist either this is what i see, based in my gameplay experience. i would like if there is someone that really knows about economy that can explain what are the pros and cons of bots.

Im only talking about the economic aspect because i dont care about chat spam and friend request, i just ignore that and play with my friends with TS.

2 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Pfft family and bill my ass, you can't even accept the fact that you can't Naryu with low AP and tried to make it sound like people were kicking you from Blue Dungeons. Stop making excuses on everything. 

2 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

good for you, I never asked about your life problems.. but good for you.

Now .. after all that the people stated you still think bots are a good idea ?

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived