191 Runs of 4man Poh

Teijin

as it says 191 almost 200 runs and i cant even see the pirate princess outfit let alone bid on it yet this isnt unlucky this awful drop rates do you even know the man hours it takes to do dam near 200 runs at some point you suspect foul play i dont even see the exchange ticket  this is just UGH.

1 hour ago, LinaCrysta said:

Question ya have run this many times have ya seen any class specific necklaces drop from 4 man poh? i havent seen any but i remember aquiring them in other versions of the game.So wondering if you have seen any

i got a class specific in the narrows but have not seen them anywhere else

2 hours ago, Teijin said:

as it says 191 almost 200 runs and i cant even see the pirate princess outfit let alone bid on it yet this isnt unlucky this awful drop rates do you even know the man hours it takes to do dam near 200 runs at some point you suspect foul play i dont even see the exchange ticket  this is just UGH.

Starting to feel the pain here,  I did only 9 runs ... btw .. I do hope that you run it in 4man . right ?... I saw the hair drop on my 9th run...but I think it's crap on male so I didn't even look at it.

What I do want is the Junghado hat.. and I'm at my 50+  ? run I think...and I have yet to get it.. and some people got it on the 9th .. lol ... at one point I did like 4 runs a day... but now I'm just bored and run it 1 time a day... and just hope and pray that one day I get lucky.. that's the only thing that I want 

I've had 81 runs, seen 3x hair;3x pirate princess;4x blackram general. Nothing wrong with the drop rates. Whenever a %chance is attached to a certain event everything is possible, even the events that seem impossible such as yours.

It's really all about RNG.

My warlock had the full Poh outfit/hair/eyepatch on day 3 of warlock release. Took around 18 runs.

I have a total of 63 runs now and i've seen Pirate Princess multiple times. Just make sure you have enough gold with you when you run it.

Depending on your party, you can either pay 1 copper for it or 15+g.

Archived