People asking for 400+ AP for NLAB WTF ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you just start your own pt then? Other people can be picky as much as they want?

Also it not just ap, some group also refuse to take certain class such as assassin with them. And yes there are good reasons behind it.

its not about the attack power you have, but about understanding the bosses movement, mechanism, and skill.

yah i admit 400-450 AP party will do this DG easily.

but AP below 400 (i'd say 370 and up) still possible to join this run, so please dont be so picky. i dont care who's your party, because i have permanent party to run DG for now. just my opinion.

my warlock have 390 AP 2300 crit 34.000 hp with true siren lvl 5 and all acc still infernal or my KFM with 383 AP,  i did this dg with some friend and only 1 of my pt reach 450 AP, yeah he is force master and the rest of us below 400 AP some of them maybe only 350+ AP? but thank God their class is summoner

we cleared this DG pretty fast. and we spam this DG to farm. with the same member all the time.

so people who looking for 400 AP theyre not wrong, they just dont want to work hard on DG and probably THEY'RE "ALONE" :(

if we talk about 350-390 AP, i'd rather have a party full of brain with 350-390 AP than full of muscle brainless 400+ AP. if you know what i mean

my party classes : warlock (this is me, sometimes i use KFM), summoners, summoners (sometimes he play his force master), assassin, force master, 1 more we just random pick in clan or ask clan member who wants to join.

3 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

Seriously how else you think we gonna get geared if people keep asking for 400+ AP this like friggin gearscore all over again >.<

You don't need 400 AP to do this.  I run with my guild and not all of us have 400 AP..lol

People who are asking for this are noobs.. 

Dude, if people are looking for a minimum of 400 AP just abide it. It's exactly how on KR no one wants to party up with LBM during high level dungeons, not because they are obnoxious in PVP but because they offer the party absolutely NOTHING apart from inferior DPS, compared to many of the other classes with the LVL 50 content. People enjoy smoother/faster runs. So quit whining and stick it up your ass.

I've seen people ask for 430 and when I ask why I get a bunch of people going after me and just cursing me out. I got very confused, you can do the damn place with 400 or even less. Mind you I have 431. Could have more but no point. But yeah, at this point in the game everything is pretty easy.

Looking for 500AP+ only,  preferably summoners, FM's and assassins.  Doing 24 man dungeons.  Be ready.  You died your manhood will shrink, you survive the entire ordeal you will win the respect of cross server humans you will probably never play again with, but hey, at least we will defeat this dungeon in about 1 min.

This is a common thing in MMOs so I don't see the big deal. People will post on chat with their desired requirements for a group, their choice. In Bns, you can simply use the cross server dungeon lobby and skip that but if the lobby groups you with people that cannot put out enough damage then odds are the run will fail either at ido or at the end because of enrage timers. Some people prefer to ensure the group can kill before the timer cause bosses to enrage. People that spent the time or money on gear would rather not spend an hour in naryu only to find out the group cannot finish it. People say 400 but really anything 380 or higher is fine, so long as you know what to do and preferably there be some people in the group with over 400ap.

What can I say, we have static party in which we communicate. We run 4 man BSH everyday, FM, scummoner, BM and Destro. Each of us had Max 370 power, we run it smoothly and easy, sometimes we switch Destro for 2nd scummoner. Naryu labyrinth is easy too, we struggle @ 4 man last 2 bosses but we still do it after 1-2 wipes. It's easy, you just need communication. And also its frustrating when people are asking 400+ AP for 6 man dungeons.

You all know it's not just the actual people with 400 demand people to have 400 right? This shit is so cancerous even people who don't have that much leave if they see that the full party isn't that way. Lab can be a frustrating run when you need to fill up 1-2 spots but people keep leaving. You can have a party of 399s and still have it take over an hour simply because we have to wait for that 1 jackass that takes forever to run just to leave halfway through and have to restart recruitment all over again.

I see 440 ATK requirement for 4-man Lab some days ago.

A 6-man party with 360-370 ATK, or get a lucky member with 400+ ATK who is willing to run with them, can still do Lab, as long as they know what to do and don't die too much (especially the 400+ ATK who will earn a lot of aggro), since they need more constant DPS to compensate the lack of firepower.

How is this a topic of discussion? If some guy wants to do the dungeon with 400 or 440+ ppl they can do that. if you have 350 adn feel like that is enough to do the dungeon just make ur own grp and ask for ppl with 350+. Problem solved. 

If this is not about you being 350 and wanting to play with 400+ ppl. Then my advice is get a guild that helps you.

In my oppinion.

1) If you´re using the LFP button - then you got no say in who you get paired up with. But it´s generally a good etiquette that you don´t use the LFP button yourself if don´t at least sit at around 370 AP.

2) If you´re using the chat to search for a party, feel free to set whatever criterias you want. This is useful for chain-runs. You did the effort of picking out the players without kicking anybody - nobody should feel bad about it.

3) Warlocks are always welcome because of the Soul buff that greatly increases the dmg output, and their cc´s are quite usefull too. A couple of warlocks in a party can mean a huge difference in DPS. Summoners are also a benefit, as they have both tankability, party shield (adv seed shroud) and heal - also a great benefit for the party. The DPS quite high too, if the summoner knows how maximize fun-flowers.

It looks like they didn't need to worry about releasing content at an accelerated rate so that we can catch up to take part in the championships. We're going to get wrecked anyway if people can't even do average content without huge crutches. I don't get the big issue people have, I don't usually check gear since it doesn't mean much, but I have noticed that I have been in parties when almost everyone was about 330-380 AP and we do the dungeon just fine. So either people are being too picky (which definitely is an issue), or they're on the NA server and you guys just aren't as good considering there's been like 1 time we've not done the run when matchmaking. I find it quite bizzare that people seem to support casual content at the top end so that they get an easy dungeon that doesn't need too much skill but can feel big about themselves regardless. I remember when people used to request harder stuff in MMOs, it looks like a fair amount just want mindless grinding.

What I'm taking from this is, the people that ask for others to have at least 400 AP are hoping that if you got 400 AP then you should have some basic understanding of game mechanics and your damage will be fine even if you simply bang your head on keyboard.

A person at 350 might be really good at the dungeon and know every in-and-out, but there's also high chance that they're just a new player who just got to that level and decided to queue for the hardest dungeon they found.

Writing "People who know how the dungeon works pls" takes more time to write and is harder to check than "400+ ap pls" so there you go.

That's not to say I do it, I even carried awakened infernals (weapon) in bsh/lab before, but at the same time I don't think it's too unreasonable of people that do it. If you're going to have your feelings hurt over some party not accepting you and instead of considering improving your contribution/getting better gear/making your own party come crying "elitist!" "gearscore jerks!" "game is dead!", well, good luck.

I tried running Naryu6 yesterday on my day off. I didn't even bother checking people's gear.

I forgot which boss it was, but me (tank BM) and Destroyer died at the boss, leaving only the DPS alive. I'm watching the boss's health, and it's barely moving. I quickly started losing hope when I checked my party's gears. 

One guy had 350 AP, ok I thought, that's not very high but we should be able to finish with one 350 guy, but then I checked the other guy's equips and he's running AWAKENED PROFANE STAGE 2. I insta quit the party. It's like they don't even care anymore.

25 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotBronx said:

I tried running Naryu6 yesterday on my day off. I didn't even bother checking people's gear.

I forgot which boss it was, but me (tank BM) and Destroyer died at the boss, leaving only the DPS alive. I'm watching the boss's health, and it's barely moving. I quickly started losing hope when I checked my party's gears. 

One guy had 350 AP, ok I thought, that's not very high but we should be able to finish with one 350 guy, but then I checked the other guy's equips and he's running AWAKENED PROFANE STAGE 2. I insta quit the party. It's like they don't even care anymore.

Be Ido is not a gear check, it is a retard check and sounds like you failed.

From the tank's point of view, the better geared your party is, the less time you spend tanking the mob. The less time tanking the better.

We don't want to tank longer than we have to, because longer clear time leaves more room to mess up.

Yea it was my fault I died, it was my first time running Naryu, and I went in blind. I'll get better at it, but PvE isn't really my cup of tea anyway. I'm not very good at it.

Archived