People asking for 400+ AP for NLAB WTF ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you do not have to do Naryu Lab to get 400+ AP?

There's still 24man dungeons, 6/4man Blackram Supply chain/Bloodshade Harbor dailies to help you get the money to get the necessary upgrades to get 400 AP or higher.

Also, 400+ AP is for more smooth runs. But even with 400+ AP, you still need to know how to do the dungeon.

5 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

REALLY then this game is ruined already by elitisim >.< 

It's not about elitism.

Bosses have enrage timers. If your damage is too low and the enrage timer exceeds it's limit, then R.I.P your party.

I doubt you'd want to keep running the same boss repeatedly because you can't beat a boss within their enrage timer(6mins and 30secs for Minou and Fujin/Raijin).

It's not that bad. I couldn't imagine myself going in there with less... And that 400 AP can be achieved with an awakened siren weapon and a good attack power gem and siren accessories. I personally don't have a problem with another's attack power, as long as the boss can be killed and they make an effort.

Yeah, it's reaching epidemic levels.  They waste more time looking for the perfect group than the actual run would take.  That place is so easy (except for that bs room where if you choose the wrong totem it wipes your group).  The funny thing is that I tend to pulled agro off of most of those morons with my noob 370ap.

1 minute ago, Yahni said:

It's not that bad. I couldn't imagine myself going in there with less... And that 400 AP can be achieved with an awakened siren weapon and a good attack power gem and siren accessories. 

I have that and im at 387 >.<

I just make fun of the situation by hosting a party of 4 with at least 1K AP and no weapon.  I get pretty good reactions.  But im with you guys, 450+ AP for dungeons, lol.  Just in case, i have 440 AP on my destroyer and still get annoyed by going through those criteria matches that don't make sense and just wasting time until somebody joins.  Pathetic.

You only need 400+ AP to be an effective contributer in terms of dps. 

Also you can get max gear without naryu. Youll only be missing the soul. Honestly hongmoon level 2 true siren weapon and awakened siren accessoires and youll be good to go. 

Its not elitism its just people want a QUICK and EASY run. You cant blame them for that

42 minutes ago, duber said:

Yeah, it's reaching epidemic levels.  They waste more time looking for the perfect group than the actual run would take.  That place is so easy (except for that bs room where if you choose the wrong totem it wipes your group).  The funny thing is that I tend to pulled agro off of most of those morons with my noob 370ap.

It's super fast putting together a 420+ ap group. It doesn't take long at all.

And nothing is stopping those 350ap peeps from putting together a 350+ ap group for naryu. I don't get the complaining. 

From my point of view, here's what happens:

You can do this dungeon at 350 ap if you know what you're doing and if I know you are good I'd take you no problem. The issue here is that there's no way I can know if pugs are good or bad so I'd rather have a gear carried noob in my party than a noob that contributes nothing.

There's also the thing that, if we wipe at some point, people will leave and the dungeon is so freaking huge that it would be faster if we restart with another party instead of looking for another guy.

450+ ap for very fast runs. we beat the first boss before he even charges at the wall once. we beat ido after 1 bomb. makes spamming it much more efficient. of course a group of 370+ can easily do it, but takes significantly longer for sure.

2 minutes ago, Drunkie said:

From my point of view, here's what happens:

You can do this dungeon at 350 ap if you know what you're doing and if I know you are good I'd take you no problem. The issue here is that there's no way I can know if pugs are good or bad so I'd rather have a gear carried noob in my party than a noob that contributes nothing.

There's also the thing that, if we wipe at some point, people will leave and the dungeon is so freaking huge that it would be faster if we restart with another party instead of looking for another guy.

Pretty much this.

There's a stigma of having AP like 350 means you do not know what to do or basically anything lower than 400.

So it'll be hard to prove a group wrong with knowing what to do in the dungeon and doing it efficiently.

1 hour ago, legitdogsbanbotsplay said:

400ap? you need  minimum 450 ap now

Lmaoooo 450 ap? whoever demands that needs to get slapped in the face for trolling or being super extreme elitist. Not even those soulless zombie elitists would demand that much, at least not for the whole party.

I finished naryu runs many times with people with 360-420ap in the past and i also did it with a full party with around 400-440 ap and it was basically super easy mode, everything got killed quick. Full 450 is just overkilling the overkill.

Full Profane party = get the hell out, you don't belong to this dungeon, 100% wipe.

Profane and Siren mix party = still dead meat.

Full Siren party = Very hard but not impossible.

Mix of Siren and Pirate users = well balanced and doable and this is probably the fairest cross server combo.

Party with 400-440 = easy mode, fast, clean, smooth.

450 only party - Steamrolling mode, like activing cheat codes for a game.

Archived