Bot KFMs

BEASTLEE

2 hours ago, Azuhariet said:

I've gotten both my LBM and KFM to diamond in all three PVP seasons we've had now, including this one. My WL was the only one with trouble against Des bots, and that was still because I started PVP far too early on it, (started level 22, hit plat eventually around level 40~, and am still in plat at level 45 HM2). Bots are a joke and anyone with basic (maybe advanced, for those super advanced bots) PVP knowledge and skill can beat all of them easily. 

Who cares if these bots are easy to beat or not, i don't give a shit. The problem is that they are ruining the pvp.

and GZ for the multi-diamonds/plat or whatever, gj gj...

4 hours ago, Azuhariet said:

I've gotten both my LBM and KFM to diamond in all three PVP seasons we've had now, including this one. My WL was the only one with trouble against Des bots, and that was still because I started PVP far too early on it, (started level 22, hit plat eventually around level 40~, and am still in plat at level 45 HM2). Bots are a joke and anyone with basic (maybe advanced, for those super advanced bots) PVP knowledge and skill can beat all of them easily. 

play sin.

Archived