Bot KFMs

BEASTLEE

Im pretty sure I saw one of these in 1v1. Didnt even get off my starting position much(he was in my face before the screen was opened up) . Out of two rounds I got off two things, ice guard(second round I spammed this from the end of countdown) and my tab twice. It was ludicrous. 

3 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Still hard to believe.

Video proof would be better in this situation.

Just play the arena and you'll eventually run into one that spams nonstop combos with absolutely no delay.  They aren't common, but you'll notice since you can barely combo them.

20 minutes ago, BEASTLEE said:

Just play the arena and you'll eventually run into one that spams nonstop combos with absolutely no delay.  They aren't common, but you'll notice since you can barely combo them.

I've been playing Arena and have not ran into one "bot" KFM.

I've only seen bot Destroyers.

3 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Still hard to believe.

LOl this forum is chock full of accounts of bots and hackers. There are videos being posted all the time. Someone linked to the forum that is FULL of hacks and bot programs to prove what a huge issue this is. 

....Yet you still are skeptical without even more video proof? Sorry there bud, I dont have video on the ready every damn time I play a video game. 

The absolute head in the sand mentality is simply unreal here. 

2 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

LOl this forum is chock full of accounts of bots and hackers. There are videos being posted all the time. Someone linked to the forum that is FULL of hacks and bot programs to prove what a huge issue this is. 

....Yet you still are skeptical without even more video proof? Sorry there bud, I dont have video on the ready every damn time I play a video game. 

The absolute head in the sand mentality is simply unreal here. 

If there's said proof of a KFM bot then please show it.

If you do not have a video then I'll continue to ask for a video.

Just now, Akula69 said:

Shove your video fluffer girl. You gotta be stroken NCSOFT pretty feverishly to make the the monumentally stupid claim about the absence of hacks and bots at this point. Taken the term fanboi to the next level. 

Still waiting on that video.

Just now, Akula69 said:

Maybe when you get off your knees and wipe off your mouth. 

I ask for a video since you claimed there were "tons" of videos posted already and I get this answer?

Seems like you're running out of things to come up with then.

I didn't seen so far KFM bots in EU.A single one,could be just my luck thu,but in EU bots are like none existent above 1650 ELO.At silver there is some Destros.

I have seen 2 or 3 CD hackers but just that.They are rare too,or atleast late gold/early plat.Just seen BM and Summoner but I think there was third but don't remember what it was.

I have seen few macro users.I know what god alike KFM can do and I can recognise macro users.Low minded people but they are rare too.

Overall the lag is the one thing ruining my experience in arena.99% of the people I fight are actual people with actual human errors.Like it is suppose to be.

Akula69, just let it be.  People will be people.  It'll only be a matter of time when people start running into more and more.  Like Devs, they work just as hard to develop that program people can use.

Sooner or later, either he gets his video or he meets the bot KFMs that you absolutely cannot beat.

i don't think most of KFM's using bots. But perhaps 80% of KFM's over 1600 uses macros. i can't belive that every KFM over 1600 can play the perfect stunrota with 100% perfect anycancel. Yesteday i got one KFM that finish me from 60% in 2 sec. using 8 skills in 2 sec.

Since I started this game, I encountered such KFMs only twice.

What happened was: at the start of the game (fade from black), KFM is already on top of me doing damage. On all rounds of those two cases, I wasn't even able to move away, much less attack effectively. I'm pretty sure that delay isn't a factor since I always see my arena opponents move from the starting position.

Sadly, this game doesn't provide an in-game video recorder unlike some other MMOs... and its not like people record all their matches nor expect that they'll be matched up to an exploit user. Destro bots are another story though... they're only common on gold rank and quite easy to beat, they don't surprise me anymore.

3 hours ago, Tupan said:

I didn't seen so far KFM bots in EU.A single one,could be just my luck thu,but in EU bots are like none existent above 1650 ELO.At silver there is some Destros.

I have seen 2 or 3 CD hackers but just that.They are rare too,or atleast late gold/early plat.Just seen BM and Summoner but I think there was third but don't remember what it was.

I have seen few macro users.I know what god alike KFM can do and I can recognise macro users.Low minded people but they are rare too.

Overall the lag is the one thing ruining my experience in arena.99% of the people I fight are actual people with actual human errors.Like it is suppose to be.

This is KFM bot I run into a while ago:

dropped first round due to stupid play but once you know its a bot (look at him rotate in 1:58+) and you learn what he does it should be easy win, depending on class.

Btw on EU I run into summoner bot every day. People might not even realize its a bot, but telltale signs is that he does not care about his cat, only faces you and attacks all the time either moving towards you or SSing and does not use dandelion. In low ELO  they don't use phasing exploit I think.

You will know when you face a KFM bot or Macro user, we faced one in tag yesterday where our kfm + sin + me got destroyed, all 3 of us couldn't even get him below the 80% mark simply because he was comboing 24/7 and once you were caught you were dead in seconds.

I also faced one in 1v1 yesterday where I was being 3rf'd from the other side of Arena, my daze tab wasn't working and F to retreat didn't pop up a single time during any combo, used SS to escape but the combo was continuing no where near me.

9 hours ago, Zuzu said:

I ask for a video since you claimed there were "tons" of videos posted already and I get this answer?

Seems like you're running out of things to come up with then.

Hacker/botter spotted.

11 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Still hard to believe.

Take a look at this:

If you have never played a KFM it may be a bit hard to know that those guys are actually bots, but i can help you with that. As you can see, the KFM will start each round with the same exact opener: using fihting spirit (the blue buff), head to the center and jump on you.

You will notice also that even when i send them in the air via my air combo or grapple them they still move (they turn around a bit), something impossible for a legit KFM.

They are very agressive and react extremely fast and may kill you if you drop your guard. So yeah, there are definitely KFM bots out there but they are outnumbered by their fellow destros.

11 hours ago, BEASTLEE said:

I think you might be mistaking good KFMs for bots. KFM is one of the stickiest classes in PVP if played correctly.

As a BD I encountered only 1 around 1940

Instant, extremely fast combos, instant escapes etc. Instead of doing the regular kfm combo they just spam the 1 attack incredibly fast. 

I beat it (although barely, I have 280 ping) by having them waste a lot of their skills on my resists since they can't seem to tell the difference, and grabbing them whenever possible. When their ice thing is down they won't escape from grab and you can combo them to death very quickly (as BD). I can see how it would be more difficult for other classes without that. 

I find real players to be a lot more difficult to defeat since they know they can't attack you during resist, break out of your combos at the right times etc. With high ping especially I find it a lot easier to face bots than real players. 

Well arena is full of bots and hackers, who use either macro/scripts or skill cd hacks. I saw a fm in a fight yesterday who used tab ice twice and v too in less than 1.5 min, for those who dont know ice tab skill has a minimum 1min cd ( i was quite certain he was using the far right skill tree, so it should ve been 3mins cd, cuz he recovered a lot of hp), and v skill has 24s if not mistaking, so its not spamable. Also he used divine veil 3 times in roughly 1 min even tho he was trying to keep up the appearences, make it seem legit, the guy ended up using ice tab/v too freaquent so i spoted out, every time a player would attempt to gank him he would ice himself. 

Also on that note, these videos above didnt have as good bot as me and beastlee faced a day ago in arena, that guy totaly wrecked us all, Instantanious movement. A fine example that only a computer could do, for example if i ice tab myself , as soon as i come out, meaning i would stay in as long as skill holds, that very mili second i'm out ,the kfm would hit me instantly and im stuned, i use backstab he instantly jumps again , therefore stuned again, i ice v , instant jump on me when im out. It's very visible when "IT" does not as react as a real player would, simply too fast reaction time to say the least.

Archived