Good bye, BnS forum!

Kanosaki

This is my 400th post, with at least half of my post trying to help someone, a quarter for trolling the cry babies, and the last quarter for chit-chatting.

And my experience of the forum?

• Providing alternative for a problem = white knight
    • Apparently, being neutral to sides and just focusing on problem = NCsoft's white knight <-- main problem
  • Advising how to go against summoner = You're a kfm, you have no say
    • Welp, kfm deals well with most classes (slight disadvantage against sin) when you know every classes well, but being good means you're not allowed to advice! (unless you're a popular streamer with fans backing you up).
  • Although i do pm with moderator at times to indicate certain problem (and usually it's a legit message of a legit problem), but they disabled that functionality (probably due to too many stupid question/harassment pm towards them), now that I don't have a solid contact for a solid problem = No more fun for me (they and only a tiny fraction of sane peeps in the forum are the only reason i'm willing to stay)

Oh well, can no longer procrastinate in this toxic forum. You win trolls and crybabies, you win!

(Requesting eternal suspend on my forum account to prevent me from coming here please @Rukkirii)

PS: KFM best class, don't even need 3rf to trash you noobs. Suck it~~

I agree with you. The labels here get quite annoying and the bias towards certain classes and the bashing on others...it's annoying. People here really repeat what others say and won't listen to your opinion in an argument...

And the word 'entitled'... Never seen the word so much in my life before I came on these forums. 

not gonna lie its hard to be positive about a game most people are not enjoying. i dont even play anymore but i do look in forum from time to time to see if anything changed. those of you who defend NCsoft poor management of the issues will be drowned out by all the negativity from the various issues this game has. because  theres not only 1. cant ride in a car with 4 flat tires an expect everything to be sweet.

Went through several u-turns on this thread. Read the title, seemed like it was going to be an unnecessary qq thread. Read the post, started to agree with you, then I saw this:

1 hour ago, Kanosaki said:

Oh well, can no longer procrastinate in this toxic forum. You win trolls and crybabies, you win!

(Requesting eternal suspend on my forum account to prevent me from coming here please @Rukkirii)

PS: KFM best class, don't even need 3rf to trash you noobs. Suck it~~

I'm not entirely sure that you're not contributing to the toxicity...

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived