How can i beat WL using KFM?

Bentousa

As the title said, i don't have any idea how will i going to beat these guys? when i get close them they will backstep and snare me after that when i am far from them they will snare and cc me again. i can't beat them , i can only take about 50% of their hp before i die.. This is really frustrating.. By the way im only lv.32 KFM atm..

The problem could partly be your level.  Not sure what abilities you are missing still.

most locks want to come out of the gate guns blazing on us.  Stall.  Let their pet timer run. Let them blow one of their pet movement skills to bring it closer.   The pet is stationary except for 2 moves on longish cd.

when they start droppin crap on the ground avoid, q/e, or charge across it as long as you specced for iframes in flurry or avenging fist.

they have some iframes too so be prepared for immune.  Multikick their block. Kd, stun, 3rf.  

I like my chances vs locks tbh.  We have plently of iframes, charges,  cc and dps. Plus work ur positioning and do air combos.  Their pet doesnt seem to break them like scummoners can.  After they pet swap its super easy to slam them and get a free air combo.

U can even q/e to proc agility and just run away from that pet suction move and chainfest.  

Be patient knowing if u survive their initial cd surge the advantage is yours.

I hope you have seen Shiro's KFM Skill Guide and you have specced the essential skills needed for PvP on KFM.

I am just a 1800 Gold KFM, so dont take my word too seriously and it might be not the best way to deal with Warlocks. But here I go:

I take Ice Guard and Avenging Fist Tier 3 Stage 2 (the middle path) into this match up as my personal preference. You should research the Warlock skills before you read the following part, because you wont understand what I mean if you dont know the skills yet.
This matchup is a lot in our favor. Their Thrall is basically on our side since if he throws it on you, you can Q/E around it for free and get agility stacks, also it will activate your triple kick, so all you do is just run at him while blocking or dodging and stun him. Warlock has 2 escapes, he will mostly use the Thrall position swap first and then his actual escape: the 10m backstep, which is a lot like Summoners escape. Try to always be near the Warlock or his Thrall to keep I-framing and keep up your agility stacks. 
His block is a free Triple Kick so Stun him and follow up with a combo if his escapes are burnt.
His Soul Shackles are quite annoying. But for that Skill you have your SS. You SS and immediately LB for the Dash Knockdown which will mostly get you out of the Shackles. If you are snared and extremly near him, you can also Q/E to get out of the snare.
One of the key skills of the Warlock is Siphon, a skill that goes through your Counter and disables you for a brief moment, you wont be able to use movement abilities after it for... 6 or 12 secs, Idk, but you need to get it off as soon as possible. Use Ice Guard or Avenging Fist after a Block to remove it. After Siphon you will mostly confront a lot of burst so prepare your *cricket* to I-frame a lot.
The most dangerous skill is probably Time Distortion or Soul Burn, which will *cricket* you up in seconds if you arent able to avoid the damage. You dont need to know what it does, you just need to know, that if you see the skill (Big glowing clock on the ground or Blue Wings) you have 3 options:

1. RUUUNNNN BITCHH RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
2. Ice Guard + I-Frames
3. CC the Warlock

If you dont do any of those, you can unplug your keyboard and wait until the match is over, because you dead son.
Basically you just spam your CC abilities and Air Combo while avoiding his damage for so long, until he whether blows his escapes and you full combo him to death or slowly kill him.
I hope this helped.

-Ra9eQuit

Thank for all the answer! I must say the biggest problems is my level and lack of essential skill points to spec my important skills example is the Q/E .. I didn't notice that i have to put 3 skill point in it to be more effective and also the counter for extra 1 sec immunity after successful counter. I must say KFM will only truly shine at later level. . My main is Assassin and i start owning at PvP at level 30 so i felt a little bit underwhelmed when i did a pvp.. 

Archived