Woot! I opened 100 moonwater reward chests today

Iczel

Don't you just love the invitation to arena spam messages? No matter how many times I decline and throw them away, they just keep on giving them to me. <smh> You'd think they'd eventually get the message that I don't like to PvP.

29 minutes ago, Taywen said:

Don't you just love the invitation to arena spam messages? No matter how many times I decline and throw them away, they just keep on giving them to me. <smh> You'd think they'd eventually get the message that I don't like to PvP.

last time i checked, im sure they gave beans. If you tossed them out, then rip you. 

51 minutes ago, IronEleven said:

They're 200 free beans for participating.  You're screwing yourself over throwing them out.

27 minutes ago, PCComet said:

last time i checked, im sure they gave beans. If you tossed them out, then rip you. 

whats the problem with you guys? the guy clearly said he doesn't like to pvp. and judging from how he put it he obviously doesnt care about beans

7 hours ago, IronEleven said:

It's gonna bite him in the ass when he ends up needing soulstones/the royal zen bean skill.  I hate PvP too but it's pretty much necessary here.

When I get to a point where I cannot do anything further in the game without PvPing, I'll just move on to another game. I don't PvP.

12 hours ago, Taywen said:

When I get to a point where I cannot do anything further in the game without PvPing, I'll just move on to another game. I don't PvP.

You don't have to pvp in this game but it makes it easier to gather soulstones.

56 minutes ago, PCComet said:

You don't have to pvp in this game but it makes it easier to gather soulstones.

Yeah, my plan was to have (and I do) multiple 45s to run dailies so I could just buy the soulstones when I need them. It may or may not work out. If it does, great. If it doesn't, I've enjoyed the story, graphics and combat while it lasted, so I feel like I can move on without much regret. The MMORPG world is changing fast and I knew eventually it would leave me behind. The new age of multiple situation specific abilities, and combos that require specific set-up requirements, while needing to not only memorize all this, but also have lightning quick reflexes and motor memory in order to carry it all out is a bit too complicated for this older man to keep up with. The end of my MMORPG playing days was inevitable, it has always just been a matter of when.

Lol   I don't even care about winning,  just do the single match from that invitation (or heck, afk it and get killed fast) and turn it in for the beans.   They do need a damn way to turn that thing in remotely because I'm not queueing up for a second match to turn in the first reward.

I just buy my soulstones since I don't like to PvP either (I occasionally do 3v3 with my clan but 1v1 I just get too worked up about so I've quit that since I got gold rank in the first pre-season)

Interesting to know that unsealing charms drop rather regularly in those... I've pretty much completely run out of them and had to start buying them D:

On 3/16/2016 at 7:04 AM, ValheruWolf said:

Lol   I don't even care about winning,  just do the single match from that invitation (or heck, afk it and get killed fast) and turn it in for the beans.   They do need a damn way to turn that thing in remotely because I'm not queueing up for a second match to turn in the first reward.

I believe you can turn it in manually at Yehara's mirage.

Archived