They wont nerf/buff anything. Stop asking!

Tikku

We follow the same timeline and patches than korea, pretty much. They wont nerf or buff anything in between these patches. Remember this game is not balanced at 45. It will be moreso at 50. Asking for nerf summoner for example is totally retarded. They won't do it. Wait lvl 50 patch and they will be worse than they are now. If you have problems with them now, you probably will be happier then.

Be patient, whiners. Wait for the magical lv 50 patch     

Thank you

2 hours ago, Kanosaki said:

Heck, as kfm, I enjoy to force my opponent to burn tab,and insta win without minimal effort except pressing 3 buttons with kindergarten physical ability and timing(forgot to mention my whole dps tree has no cd!).And if they don't tab i'm just going to shit all over them with my half hp healing grabs,my nonsense moving/resist block,and tons of block breaking approaching skills,and they'll die either way.These high plat know that as soon as they see me they can't tab at all or they insta lost.

Fixed for you.KFM is the new summoner.

Just now, Kanosaki said:

The way you quote + edited it, It's funny lol.
YEAAA KFM NEW SUMMONER, actually, what do you call something that removes shins from people?

I'm not being totally serious just know that.What's a shin btw?

7 hours ago, Tikku said:

We follow the same timeline and patches than korea, pretty much. They wont nerf or buff anything in between these patches. Remember this game is not balanced at 45. It will be moreso at 50. Asking for nerf summoner for example is totally retarded. They won't do it. Wait lvl 50 patch and they will be worse than they are now. If you have problems with them now, you probably will be happier then.

Be patient, whiners. Wait for the magical lv 50 patch     

Thank you

1. We DO NOT follow the same timeline and patches as Korea. Where in the world did you get that from?  

2. Are you new to the game? Legit question. Because yes they do nerf and buff classes. Go back and read previous patch notes. PROOF http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rising-waters-patch-notes/

3. Agreed the game is not balanced at 45, but at the moment neither is it at 50. (I played the Korea version for over a year). 

4.  I shook my head in disappointment when you said this "Asking for nerf summoner for example is totally retarded". This is just straight up ignorance. 

5.  This game is hurting as more and more players are leaving. I am curious to see how many will be left at lvl 50. Clearly NCSoft ignored Trion's failure of Archeage. 

Whining about whiners. The typical hypocrisy for those that attempt to defend the current state of this game. 

Asking for patience of a community who waited 3 years for this game to come to the west. Your entire post, lost all credibility based on that last sentence. 

Archived