FPS problems or my PC?

Izanagiii

GeForce Gtx 760 MARS

Intel i7 - 4820K CPU @ 3,70Ghz

Ram: 16 GB

Windows 7

1920x1080 60Hz

and how to make some more FPS on Blackwyrm i have like 10 Fps or in Vermillion its impossible to get more?  even if i hide other players or make low graphic... :( i use nvidia inspector but also there is some shitty helps

It's almost impossible to get more fps on Blackwyrm or any clustered places with a lot of players. 

You can try to upgrade your CPU tho since CPU usage is very important on mmorpgs.

If you want, try playing on "Optimized for Low End PC" where you play on a 800x600 window and graphics are really really toned down when you're fighting Blackwyrm lol.

Your rig shouldnt have that much problems.. the only thing i would do if i were you is overclock your cpu. I have a very similar, but slightly worse rig i'd say. 

Got a Gtx 660Ti and in i5 3570k, but i put the boost in UEFI (BIOS) to 42 (4.2ghz). 

While it's impossible to get good fps at blackwyrm or terrors if there are a lot of players, disabling players (strg+f) and playing with combat optimized settings should yiels you at the very least 20, most likely 25-35 fps. I have about 35 fps at blackwyrm, if there is a tooon of players a bit less, never under 25 or so tho.

The game is cpu heavy, upping the possible boost in your bios should do some magic. If it doesnt help it could be something different - at least you dont have windows 8 or 10 xD

Archived