Preparing for 50 patch.

VirtuoZzzo

1 minute ago, Jinjii said:

Nah the 450hp regen when block is a peridot and I also dumbed out and left it until now to consider gem hammers so I still only have 3 slots.  I have a red 240 additional damage, 25 ap and the peridot one.  

I suggest switching out 240 additional damage for lifedrain. Reason being, 240 additional damage procs once every 10-20 hits (and does additional 240 damage), and your crit procs once every 2 hits and does 170 additional damage (on brilliant hex lifedrain). So the winner is obvious.

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I suggest switching out 240 additional damage for lifedrain. Reason being, 240 additional damage procs once every 10-20 hits (and does additional 240 damage), and your crit procs once every 2 hits and does 170 additional damage (on brilliant hex lifedrain). So the winner is obvious.

I didn't know it only procs every 10-20hits.  I'm saving for upgrades right now but I crit quite a lot, I'll look into getting a cheaper version for now and see how I get on.

1 minute ago, Jinjii said:

I didn't know it only procs every 10-20hits.  I'm saving for upgrades right now but I crit quite a lot, I'll look into getting a cheaper version for now and see how I get on.

Well, don't trust me, you can test it out - go to one of the dummies at Mushin's tower and start punching them and watch for the "240" little white text under your damage. That's the ruby proc.

Just now, LinaCrysta said:

The crit softcap is at 2500 by the way guys..at this points put stats elsewhere and youll have a stronger chara

Define "stronger". There are only two places to "put" them for dps - piercing and crit. After 10% piercing, you have no options.

Just now, LinaCrysta said:

after peircing is done,you add tankyness stat of your choice for a more survivable character ((if you got enough bis pieces for crit damage done i assume)).

As I mentioned:

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

for dps

The only cdmg BiS piece is the siren bracelet. There's no other way to get it (since you'll simply max your accessories without a real choice).

So damage-wise, crit is the only thing you can get.

Proper roll windshock bracelet is better than the siren brace.

Not every thing is "dmage hurr durr" you waste too many stat points into going crit for a 5-10% increase at most while a char with good piercing,nice crit ((2500 range since is when softcap hits)) crit ruby will crit well,and if anything happens and you get hit,high chance of hearing a "clank" and recieve minimaldamage with good hp too.so you can dps more nonstop.

I come from other version bns and only here i seen ppl with such a tunnel vision on how to build chars.only NA mentality

5 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

Proper roll windshock bracelet is better than the siren brace.

Not every thing is "dmage hurr durr" you waste too many stat points into going crit for a 5-10% increase at most while a char with good piercing,nice crit ((2500 range since is when softcap hits)) crit ruby will crit well,and if anything happens and you get hit,high chance of hearing a "clank" and recieve minimaldamage with good hp too.so you can dps more nonstop.

I come from other version bns and only here i seen ppl with such a tunnel vision on how to build chars.only NA mentality

What's "proper roll windshock"? I doubt it can have more crit damage than Siren bracelet.

And I'm not saying damage, I said (3 times) "dps". Damage per second. When you have enough piercing and maxed weapon/accessories, the only other thing you can adjust is the soulshield - and the only offensive stats it can have are crit and piercing.

And as force master I don't really facetank the mobs so I rarely get damage in the first place. Not to mention I have decent defense from soulshield.

1 minute ago, LinaCrysta said:

You can test it in dummies.it slightly better dps

it has:Block 204,Critical 285,Attack power 3,Crit damage 195.

that 3 attack power bumps it up a lil bit more than the siren.but its not much ((minimal dmg difference,but it is there))

I'll check it when I see a good enough roll of siren. I'm not sure what max cdamage on it is.

To whoever mentioned me, I wish to say that, the crit rate actually goes pretty down even by the time you hit only 50, something like 6-7%. And it gets harder to hit 60%+ if we get way more levels on way. Having 62-64% at least should be just enough for the highest dungeons.

Archived