potato servers

Mugi

so as of this morning im now getting this after 5 seconds when i log in, and the game nicely closes itself.

can log in back just fine, and after 5 secs, same thing. Internet is fine, everything else is fine.

fix the *cricket*ing potato servers already kthx.

on a side note, anyone else getting this ? From the looks of it atleast some of my guild members are playing just fine.

uh_oh.png

Just now, Mugi said:

so as of this morning im now getting this after 5 seconds when i log in, and the game nicely closes itself.

can log in back just fine, and after 5 secs, same thing. Internet is fine, everything else is fine.

fix the *cricket*ing potato servers already kthx.

on a side note, anyone else getting this ? From the looks of it atleast some of my guild members are playing just fine.

uh_oh.png

I had experienced this on several occasions and, like you, once assumed it was their servers however I was quickly re-assured by their @BladeAndSoulOps twitter that it wasn't something that a quick "File Repair" couldn't fix so I urge you to try that. Failing that and you continue to experience the errors then I would suggest either contacting their twitter or general support and attaching this screenshot so they can help you in other means :-)

im about to do the same really.

i did search the forum for this and even though most of the "solutions" have totally nothing to do with it, i jsut tried them all for shits 'n giggles anyway, to no avail.

fire lerair, nope

dns refresh, nope

winsock refresh nope

reboot router/pc, nope

same thing, log into game, 5 to 20 secs -> error and game closes.

it's totally their problem at somewhere.

im giving it 2 hours which is a reasonable timeframe for a network issue on a system of this caliber.

if it's not working, then *cricket* you NC, im gonna go back to russian hack servers. they atleast work despite the google-translate english.

there's just something they (NCSoft) doesnt seem to understand about this game.

there are alternate ways to play it, and people know that.

myself like a lot of other people are here to play the game and prefer an official solution over hacked things, but at the end of the day NC, im here for the game and not for you. and since you seem to not be capable of running this game, an alternate solution will be selected.

Just keep that in mind while you continue ignoring the plethora of issues you dont care about fixing.

just an update for those battling with the same issue and getting support to blame your connection from it.

i figured i'll do a full client reinstall since my launcher was still from the technical alpha and the client itself was generally a mess anyway, so i uninstalled and deleted everything, and redownloaded the lite installer and so on...

here's a breakdown of how it went:

1) cant download installer, the download failed 16 times, everytime downloading 20Mb or so, and then just failing.

2) cannot update game; "cant update game, error wah wah yadda yadda"

3) launcher opens error window and ask to send the error log to NCSoft ----> cant send it, "error, file send failed"

support articles all say 3rd party programs or whatnot instabilities cause the 1000 disconnected fro mserver error etc.

anyway, since i was unable to install the game due to the launcher not downloading it, i asked a friend to make a torrent of his install folder ----> downloaded at stable 2mb/s.

still unable to play, error 1000, disconnected from server roughly 5 seconds after logging in.

TL;DR: NCSoft, fix your shit like right now plz.

edit: also getting "server not found" when trying to log into the forum half of the time, and the forum itself takes a forever to load any page.

seriously.... -.-

this lag is making it almost impossible to play the game and its been like this for days. lots of people are having lag issues also and talking about it in-game.
Even when doing the dailies at dungeons people are getting disconnected. And since people that send a ticket are being blame to have a weak connection or some kind of VOODOO that doesn't let them have a good ping I won't even bother opening a issue.
I thought GameForge servers were bad, but this servers sure aren't any better.
Eider fix your servers or call to your ISP to fix your routing problems if you think your servers are "fine"

Archived