Recreating Presets, Anime characters and real people

Ra9eQuit

Hello there BnS community,

My name is Ra9eQuit and since I am bored for quite a while now, I decided to take some time off for people who want character presets of anime characters, other presets or even real life people! Just send me a mail or send a request in this thread with a picture of the person and I will recreate. Be patient, since I am putting a lot of time into creating characters with extreme detail. It normally takes me between 1-3 hours for one character. Keep in mind that sometimes the character wont look exactly like the picture, because of lack of hairstyles in BnS, but I try my best. Here is some preference if you are interested:

Kayo Hinazuki:
90aa45face.png
d7b54e8f85.jpg
I even recreated myself :^) This is literally me:

26a5a3dfc3.png

You can also tell me to just make a beautiful or cute character for you. Just be aware that my taste and your taste in beauty might differ. This is my best work in my opinion (and also my wallpaper :3), took me over 3 hours...:

9c33933422.png

I will send the presets over a private message because I think that every character in the game should be unique! Hit me up if you have any requests with a photo of the person.

Have a nice day,

-Ra9eQuit

Edited by Ra9eQuit

1 hour ago, Ra9eQuit said:

Just send me a mail or send a request in this thread with a picture of the person and I will recreate.

I love your work, really cool! :D

I myself love playing around with character presets yet there's one I desperately want but struggle to re-create well:

MADUN THE MISTWALKER!

If you could manage this, I would be forever in your debt *-*

I understand he isn't an anime character or a real person but hopefully you would have some free-time to give it a shot.

c4a31DY.jpg

Hey!

I would love a preset of Lucina from Fire Emblem.

I've been struggling with creating this character for a while. It's definitely gonna be a Blade Master however I can't decide between it being a Jin or Yun.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make a preset for me.

latest?cb=20141222083841

latest?cb=20130124101020

1 hour ago, Yahni said:

Wow those look great! I don't  have a request, just wanted to say these look really good. The Madun one is literally exactly the same as the NPC o:

Awww, thanks a lot! It really means a lot to me that people appreciate my work ^^

1 hour ago, Aenoan said:

K, I'll bite, This is character I enjoyed playing when I was younger in one of my favorite games. Not as cool as Meliadoul but still fiesty!

Hey there,

I will take up your request tomorrow. Character name and game/anime would be really helpful since I am researching on my own too, to make the characters facial expression as fitting as possible, but you can also tell me if you have any wishes towards the appearance so I can edit them to your liking.
Thanks for your requests so far, I enjoy making characters a lot!

-Ra9eQuit

Just now, Ra9eQuit said:

Hey there,

I will take up your request tomorrow. Character name and game/anime would be really helpful since I am researching on my own too, to make the characters facial expression as fitting as possible, but you can also tell me if you have any wishes towards the appearance so I can edit them to your liking.
Thanks for your requests so far, I enjoy making characters a lot!

-Ra9eQuit

The character is Agrias from Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)

Done with another request ^.^

Agrias from Final Fantasy:

ad1f844045.png

Waiting for more :)
Im considering to repost this in general discussion since I dont know where this thread actually belongs to and this part of the forum is hardly viewed so maybe more people who are interested will see it there.

-Ra9eQuit

Well, it definitely belong here in fan creations, I for one go here when I want to see something others have made, like drawings of their characters, good screenshots or wallpapers, and character presets ofc. Me and my friend spent a good 3-4 hours to make a preset of Bodul (the scammer you met in one-eyed bazaar).

Btw, really nice work on Madun!

Update:

I will still continue to make presets, but I would like to hear, what race the character should have. I looked a bit more into the variation of appearance customization on every race and I noticed that the Yun and the Gon feature a lot of nice options too. I mainly used the Jin race so far for requested character presets because I assumed, that the class you want to play should be similiar to the original character and because the Jin just look a lot like those typical anime characters or persons. 

Anyway, you should tell me if you want a special race for your character so I can adapt to your wish and create an even better character for you.

-Ra9eQuit

Another pleased customer :^)
I hope you enjoy your cute Lyn ^^

EDIT: I am not the original owner of the preset nor the picture. It was made by this person:  http://honeymilk-sl.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o3zzczCjLi1sjq9d4o7_1280.jpg

And my result:

9e5d122e29.png

Oh well, had to put thousands of photoshop effects on it too <333
Anyway, I am free for more requests, send me some lel :^)

-Ra9eQuit

Edited by Ra9eQuit

I am so tired...  

05bb48247b.png

Asuna from SAO

baf282538d.png

Saber from Fate series, I know her hair look weird, but it was the closest I could get.

c71ec06145.png

Cute preset girl recreation that was requested, changed her a tiny bit to my liking lelelelelle
@Aerkry @Waterstream @Moonette
Anyway, I took up all the requests and they are done, I will send the presets out tonight.

EDIT: Apparently I can only send 3 messages per day...

@Waterstream @Moonette Sorry for the inconvenience but you 2 will receive your presets tomorrow.

-Ra9eQuit

Edited by Ra9eQuit

I'd like Alka's preset for my sin if you think you can create similarity to my sin I'd LOVE it

here's a few links of Alka from our bns anime ^_^ :

99142212.jpg

chara_img01.jpg

she also had long hair at the beginning so I don't care which version of her hair you will put :o

if we had similar hairstyle to this 1 would be epic thou ^^

message me in private if needed since I really want that preset to myself and not the whole world and their mother to know bout this preset ;)

Edited by PKaBoo