New Open World PvP Idea and more!

TopDollar

For a pvp focused game, this sure could use some more pvp elements.

Allow open world pvp where players can kill each other at any time however once you kill a certain amount of players in cold blood say like ten players than your name becomes red. Other players can come after you when your name is red and if you get killed while in red name mode than you lose a gold and the player that killed you would gain that gold instead. Your red name would go back to normal if nobody has killed you after like 30 minutes of real life online time which means u have to stay on the game and avoid towns and other locations with players. However while your waiting for your name to go back to normal, you are not allowed to kill any more innocent players or else the timer will increase. So say someone gets blodlusted and decides to kill like a hundred players than that person would have to wait much longer for his or her red name to become normal again. Killing people lower level than you gives a longer timer increase.

Make a dueling system where both players can agree to duel each other without wearing opposite armors. Red named players will not get any timer increase from this since both side would accept the duel.

The faction armors like cerulean, crismson etc would still matter as if you decide to kill players around your gear, you get faction points to trade in for specific faction items.

1. No. Its not going to be a worthwhile use of the team's time and if you want that go play TERA.

2. I wouldn't mind a dual option. I would like to be able to practice with my clan members. This also shouldn't be too hard to code.

3. N/A because 1 will never happen.

Archived