For newcomers and to everyone else

stevow1

If you join this forum you can see a lot of qq, bots, goldsellers and spamming, but in reality this game is beautiful its one of the best games ive played and to tell you the truth, the game is still healthy in some way, i still see a lot of people in here (less then when the game started but still healthy) so please dont listen to forums, heck even i quitted ffxiv to play this one

5 minutes ago, Reap00 said:

Bots, gold selling and spamming at the level it is in this game detracts from the value immeasurably.

thats what f2p game is right? i mean you can see all that in ffxiv too you know

5 minutes ago, stevow1 said:

the only thing that might bother me is the p2w method in the future

Question is if we even get that. Or the team will take it out somehow. Right now I'd say they are doing a pretty good job at keeping it f2p

Response I got when I sent a ticket:

nHsr1.png

I don't think we'll be mailing to alts any time soon though. Which is kinda sucky when you can only be in 2 crafting guilds and you can't materials you need from another char unless you cave and purchase nc coin for a service that is actually intended to be free.

A general pattern I've been noticing with MMOs is that actual in-game interactions leans towards being a lot less toxic and bitchy than their forums. BnS is no different in that regard, which is why I generally don't pay much heed to some of the whiners around these parts.

B&s forum is where players vent their frustrations, whine and complain about their problems, since we can't get the attention of the moderators in-game and they take forever to reply our support ticket.

At least in the forum they sometimes read our qq thread.

I, however, am quite satisfied with the game atm and still play ~4 hours a day

On ‎14‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:17 AM, stevow1 said:

If you join this forum you can see a lot of qq, bots, goldsellers and spamming, but in reality this game is beautiful its one of the best games ive played and to tell you the truth, the game is still healthy in some way, i still see a lot of people in here (less then when the game started but still healthy) so please dont listen to forums, heck even i quitted ffxiv to play this one

so, we should overlook these issues and say nothing?

like stupid bots/gold spammers were not enough, now we have the elitist piece of shits in game. "400+ ap or BB". i will tell your girlfriend to not let you even touch her if you don't have 500ap. stupid facks

Gold sellers are the first to arrive the last to leave. And for some runs the AP does matter especially in pugs as you don't know who you going to get with that Dokumo weapon equipped to meet requirements.

Archived