Don't get discouraged with 4 mans

JubiBaby

Congratulations on wind god and thank you for the words of wisdom :3.

I haven't tried 4 man laby myself because i already got the black sun outfit so i didn't have much interest in it.

Is it hard or just the same as 6 man with 4 people ?

17 hours ago, JubiBaby said:

Yes I am just like most of the people who can and do run 4 mans. Thinking it is a waste of time. Seriously, I am here to tell you to keep trying and you will get what you are looking for eventually.

Wind God

You raise valid points, but those glasses are atrocious.

Still, it's pretty reasonable for people to get discouraged with 4-man dungeons since they give jack 95% of the time on top of being more challenging. I don't see why they have to stop dropping things that 6-man dungeons drop - soulshields and relics (I forgot if they drop relics or not)

There's no reason 4 mans should EVER drop less than a 6 man run, that's why nobody is doing Lab4.  Every 4 man should drop at least one costume or very few people will have even half the costumes even if they do nothing but grind the dungeons.  I can understand spellbooks and Ornaments being rare but when there's 4-5 costumes per dungeon and they're being released every couple months, nobody does them cause 95% of the runs you get NOTHING not even what 6 man offers.

8 hours ago, Enhance said:

You raise valid points, but those glasses are atrocious.

Still, it's pretty reasonable for people to get discouraged with 4-man dungeons since they give jack 95% of the time on top of being more challenging. I don't see why they have to stop dropping things that 6-man dungeons drop - soulshields and relics (I forgot if they drop relics or not)

Aww thank you if you haven't notice without the glasses I took the Ryofu look...was kinda time consuming to do.

Archived