So now even founders use bots?

Phinyx

Hey everyone,

So apparently founders use bots too now. I recently met in PvP arena a kfm bot, with founders title. How do i know its a bot? He used same rotation everytime. Starts with fighting spirit, tab in and etc. Oh and lightning fast responses to stun or knockdown.  This is really getting out of hand. And yes I managed to report him.

Don't have the video, but that is not possible to do as human. It was exactly the same rotation every time. I lost first round because it was so fast I had no idea what happened. Even when I died, it kept spamming skills. 

Also it's rank was about 1650. Every time I land first cc on it, it would instantly tab out.

25 minutes ago, Phinyx said:

Don't have the video, but that is not possible to do as human. It was exactly the same rotation every time. I lost first round because it was so fast I had no idea what happened. Even when I died, it kept spamming skills. 

Also it's rank was about 1650. Every time I land first cc on it, it would instantly tab out.

Again, video proof would be best. If you said it was a destroyer bot doing this then I'd believe you since it's already widely known there are Des bots in PvP.

But I've never heard or seen a KFM bot in PvP before so it's a bit hard to believe; though it's still possible. Proof would just make it easier for everyone to know.

Archived