ARENA BOTS

Can you please do something about the bots already? It's been a month since they started botting and no one does anything about it. JUST ADD AN OPTION TO KICK THEM FROM ARENA AND F8 PARTIES, why is that so hard to do? Because people start to think you guys do this on purpose and they want to quit the game. 
We just want:
1. An option to be able to vote a kick (members AND leader) in dungeons, because it's stupid not being able to kick them although the dungeons have no cooldown and it takes literally 1 minute to rejoin in a different party if you get kicked (and we want the option of the more who vote the player gets kicked, so that if we have 2 bots and 3 players, the bots can still be kicked and players to take their palce
2. We want the option to be able to kick any bots as soon as the timer starts to enter the arena (because we know the bots by name now, thats how useless any of the bannings you did are, we litetally know all the bots by name and we know how *cricket*ed up we are even before entering the arena and having a change to fight) , also an option, (in case there are new bots and we confuse them by players) to be able to kick them when the players get "ready", and the timer to reset until we or the enemy team finds another replacement (no kicking out and no losing a duel because of a low-life scammer that makes money and ranks over our work)

3. OR an option to add a 6 digit code right during the timer before entering the dungeon, a code that has to be MANUALLY entered (or just the code that we add for when we have to enter our accounts, so it won't take time to relog mail yada yada all that circus) BUT STILL to have the option to kick the bot (in case the bot is just a smart bot that enters the code manually but still doesn't do shit in the arena) 

4. PLEASE BUFF UP THE BLADE MASTER!! (or at least add more evasion skills for them) it's crazy how weak the class is against damages, it's extremely hard to play it (my husband is a BM, he has 4 second delay on all his evasive skills, it's not normal especially for the PC he plays on)

5. THERE ARE PEOPLE USING NO COOLDOWN HACKS, for example ALMOST every destroyer, I know they have 2 evasive skills, 1 HP skill and 2 skills that pick you up, but I swear to God there are destroyers out there that use the 16m distance jump stun 4 times in a row up to 7 times. We aren't retarted, we see that shit going on. Let's do something about it

We are sick and tired of this thing, and after a month of this happening, I hoped that there could be a solution. I gave you an option to a solution, please make it possible, it would ease your trouble with banning account after account because that DOESN'T help. Even if you keep blocking them, they still make new accounts or play from a different pc or change IP adresses. That's just how desperate they. PLEASE ADD THIS KICKING OPTION!

BNS support "insistently" asks us for advices to improve the game. Here are the advices, I doubt you want a petition of HOW MANY people would want these things added (those who don't want are the banana sucking bots that would lose all their profit) . Anyway, here's the "advices". Now, when is the next maintenance and when will we have the changes added to the game? THANK YOU!

Seriously. I am a BM too. I have it hard playing in arena. Destroyers were my one of the few (if not only) that I could win against to. But now those bots have that automatic animation cancellation. Like literally I get countered before I even see my char do it in my own pc (like seriously?). It is sooo frustrating. Then I win against them with my 30 lvl Force Master, or even my low lvl summoner. But those are my alts. Really starting to hate this game... which is a shame because I've been waiting it for years.

Exactly, same here. BM Hm3 (gold medal). Tried all the skill sets possible. I am trying to get good at pvp, not a bot hunter. If by chance the time is up the score I win is like 70k to 30k. It is like trying to kill a destroyer with 3 times your hp and no cooldown for their approach/stun skills (which they do no matter how I try to cancel them or debuff them)

if u guys think that NcSoft will ever do something about bots than good luck dreaming.

i played NcSoft Games since over 10 years and they never did anything about bots.

They use the same Anti Cheat wich doesnt even work since over 10 years.

Lineage 2: Best pvp game ever Destroyed by bots

Aion: Cant say much about it stopped with lvl 2x but friends told me bots everywhere

WildStar:Destroyed by bots. Botters were teleporting from gather spot to nxt gather spot so economi *cricket*ed up.

BnS: ya we all see  whats going on. Its not just Arena cancer its also open world. The bot has an Radar so the guys can see u everywhereon the map if they are just close enought to u.  Had same shit in Lineage 2.

So all in all if u play a NcSoft Game u simply know the bot invasion gonna desstroy the game because NcSoft is a greedy company and doesnt give a shit whats going on on there servers

Archived