Had my 9th afk team in a row

Before u start doing 3s use region chat to form a proper party consisting of urself and 2 more human...

As right now a lot of the afks are just bots.. especially afk sums in 3s mainly bots...

Hope that helps...

I am very very sick of AFK teams. 

I shouldn't have to go out of my way to get a team that is actually *cricket*ing present.

They really need to something about this.

To quote someone in my last team that actually SPOKE when I asked if they were here, then did nothing "this is how dailies are done bro"

I honestly don't *cricket*ing get people who log onto a game to NOT EVEN PLAY.

Yeah this especially is pissing me off too. Yesterday I had 2 out of 3 games.

Both of them were non-responsive while the 3v3 was going on. Not moving at all, and as soon as the game finished, they left party and I couldn´t whisper them either.

Wondering if they are bots collecting beans or actual douchebag players

Well the root of all evil in arena are soulstones. (Except summoners, these little crickets are demons by themselves :D)

In end-game you need them almost for everything. I wonder why we don`t need them for windstriding.

The SS income from faction daily Q is limited.

Non-weekend BW box gives only few SS so it isn`t worth doing outside of weekend.

So the arena is the easiest source of soulstones. This forces even people who don`t like pvp to do arena, because they need soulstones.

I think best solution would be to make SS available also through PvE dungeons/24-men zones.

49 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

Well the root of all evil in arena are soulstones. (Except summoners, these little crickets are demons by themselves :D)

In end-game you need them almost for everything. I wonder why we don`t need them for windstriding.

The SS income from faction daily Q is limited.

Non-weekend BW box gives only few SS so it isn`t worth doing outside of weekend.

So the arena is the easiest source of soulstones. This forces even people who don`t like pvp to do arena, because they need soulstones.

I think best solution would be to make SS available also through PvE dungeons/24-men zones.

Personally I´d love to see some transmute options.

100 transfusion powder = 10 soulstones

50 Warrior tokens = 10 soulstones

50 Insignias = 10 Soulstones

50 Moonwater stones = 10 soulstones

60 Cinderlands stones = 10 soulstones

70 Viridian stones = 10 soulstones

Would make some of these items worth more too. Right now I so many insignias, warrior tokens and transfusion powder that i don´t bother salvaging soulshields or saving tokens/insiginias.

Archived