So, that was short lived. Error 4049

Cintile

I have the same problem. I reinstalled my windows 10 thinking it was some configuration problem. But now I have a clean installation of Windows and not solved the problem.

I can not trust programs placed by third parties, do not know they are infected with keylogger or something.

someone help me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ImBlade said:

I had this error today too , Someone posted this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/izgmvbkf3kgi61j/GameGuard.03.09.zip

Download it and replace ur gameguard , it will fix it :)

Btw if u know anything about error 4041 tel me plz xD 

I keep getting this error now :(hours searches..

OMG dude.... Ur're AWESOME !!! Just delete GameGuard Folder in the Bin Folder of NCSOFT then replace by this one and it will works... Dude u saved me from 8 hours searches... Thanks a lot

10 hours ago, ImBlade said:

I had this error today too , Someone posted this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/izgmvbkf3kgi61j/GameGuard.03.09.zip

Download it and replace ur gameguard , it will fix it :)

I just want to thanks ImBlade and everyone for the help, only after replace the gameguard folder the game worked fine, if you only delete the folder and let the gameguard do the download again dont work

I tried to login on my other computer and ended up having to do a repair. As it stands it looks like gameguard is gone AGAIN. They must've copped on and removed it. Regardless the repeated problems with this *cricket* useless program has to make them even realise that continuing with this useless rootkit is gonna drive or block their own players from playing their game. Meanwhiles botters gonna bot.

Archived