hacked.. bank account cleaned out!!!

tatty

Ok that sucks but why ncsoft is to blame? You downloaded some keyloger and that somehow is ther faut too,I guesS?

Second you can't buy coins worth thousands of dollars/euro in a single go,hell even in a week.It took me a while to stock 80k coins on my account.Also I had to speak with support to lift my limitation for 24h.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Mastercards have a Securecode authentication, making it very difficult for stuff like this to happen online.. but alot of other credit cards don't have it.. Paypal should take those same measures too

Since the big PSN leak years ago I have been extremely scared of setting up my CC info on any webpages, I only have it on Paypal and my country's variant of it.

It's even worse when you can't remove your CC info by yourself and need someone on their side to do it for you. No sense of security.

59 minutes ago, Akamu said:

So glad I have never used my card to purchase things from NCsoft. Thank god for currency exchange.

P.S. Sorry to hear about that. I wonder how they got around your pin.

If you are talking about Credit card pin you don't really need that  to buy online...   just the basic info written on the card itself... 

Archived