Nice Game

Mythic

If your a bot, hacker, exploiter, spammer... yea.. its nice.

Done with this game... Nice concept, but... its gotten too much for me to care anymore.  Bots EVERYWHERE!!!

cant even level without seeing a 100000000 bots.  So enjoy bot & soul ncsoft... that 2 million players, about 1.3 are bots.. gg

More lvl 25 complaining, when i go to BSH dungeon queues/Poh6man or 24 raid dungeons I see plenty of ppl going in and out, enough to say that there is min of 5k+ active players per server and even more in others servers which are alive almost 24/7 as far I know from other ppl. Stop complaining like, things are being or atleast trying to get solved out. Sigh... kid these days, no sense of proportion with no patience. I am agree that bots are annoying but not that much. Seems like someone havent or many, doesnt even take 5 seconds to discover there is "Block spammer"/"Report bot"/"Chat settings"/"Ignore". I am worried that lately people complains about everything, you must all have a real hard life since I doubt you live in a Perfect wold Utopia.

I will bet on 1 player for 10 bots atm... depending of the server ^^

The estimate of 2M player is a little to old ... so 300k real player for 2.7M bots seems quite a fair estimate.

I'm trolling but it's the feeling it gives to player... It's a little like in winter when the temperature is around 2°C but you feel like it's -10°C

Pretty sad to play on this update ... Blade & Soul 3.0 : Bots Wonderland !

Fortunately I enjoy my clan so it save my days ;)

Archived