Why it's too late to get rid of bots.

Devinator00

23 minutes ago, Irohan said:

it's way past your bedtime son..

Is it? None noticed the sarcastic and troll part as it seemed. But my point was that many ppl is focusing on spam bots, when we should care about arena/dungeons bots and ppl who are buying gold off them. Both should get banned ^^

On 3/12/2016 at 4:54 PM, Devinator00 said:

If NCSoft were to get rid of bots, they'd have some prrrrettty dead servers. Dead servers mean they'd have to merge them with more active ones. And you know what that means when an mmo starts to merge servers. It's usually a tale tale sign of things to come. So no I think the windows has passed for them to get rid of the bots and a lot of players have already decided to call it quits and even worse new players are staying away as well. Oh well it was good while it lasted. Wildstar anyone lol?

I don't mind them really, well except the AFK dungeon bots, those kind of *cricket* me off a bit, not because they are bots, because they don't at least try and help. Also why is it almost always a destroyer? with a name made of randomly hit keys. That said, meh, I have been playing MMO's since 1999, bots come with the territory. They have been here since before time I think. 

All I ask NCSoft to do is add a vote kick system to cross server dungeons. It will cause the botters to actually do something. 

3 hours ago, Irohan said:
2 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

I don't mind them really, well except the AFK dungeon bots, those kind of *cricket* me off a bit, not because they are bots, because they don't at least try and help. Also why is it almost always a destroyer? with a name made of randomly hit keys. That said, meh, I have been playing MMO's since 1999, bots come with the territory. They have been here since before time I think. 

All I ask NCSoft to do is add a vote kick system to cross server dungeons. It will cause the botters to actually do something. 

it's way past your bedtime son..

Today I had two afk destroyer bots in my dungeon run. one was called asdfasdfasdf and the other one was called qewrqwerqew. Gee i wonder what game it away that they were bots. Kappa :p

16 hours ago, Syanonn said:

I have given up hope, NCSoft will not win the bot war.

How long KR BnS has been out? Bots are still crawling everywhere there, and TW ver too.

You just have to accept that this game will always have bots.

They are annoying as *cricket* but either you put up with them or you have to find a different game, the unfortunate truth.

Funny video

5 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

Today I had two afk destroyer bots in my dungeon run. one was called asdfasdfasdf and the other one was called qewrqwerqew. Gee i wonder what game it away that they were bots. Kappa :p

I wonder if they have an android looking costume set, if so I need it on my Destroyer. 

41 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

Funny video

I wonder if they have an android looking costume set, if so I need it on my Destroyer. 

42 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

Funny video

if they have something like this in the cash shop id buy it lol

Destructoid_logo.png

jae cracks me up but if ncsoft wants ideas they need to read them and come up with a thing

cripple the bots ability to sell anything on the market im pretty that would slow them down massively dont make it over the top but something small like rift they put a loyalty thing on it where you needed 5 dollars worth of credits or you could buy a rex "ingame credit trading item" and it got rid of pretty much all the bots i still got a few mails from bots but it was very rare 1 every so many months to be on point its a idea maybe enough hongmoon coins before being able to sell anything on the market? prem level or something just something to work with

would be a good idea

Archived