How Rigged are the loot tables?

Fidjet

Math is hard, clearly.

nvm the above posters who show why ppl need to take off those tin foil hats.

7/8...... yes indeed, it IS rigged against you.  Lol.

1/8 is the chance to get your exact match.

for most of us this is not an issue. Excluding the leveling process which provides keys,  my luck was incredible.  From brightstone thru poh, bsh, and tower the rate was a joke. 

I got many gauntlets on the first or second key.   Is that rigged? No. Just 1/8 kinda lucky instead of 7/8 kinda normal.

On 3/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, Fidjet said:

because in just 1 day i ve wasted 80 keys  almost 90 now 

and my friend had the same happen to him with the Stalker weapon boxes

It is as rigged as any other MMO, your RNG and you just happened to be SOL in this case. I myself had used 30 keys for one weapon and only 1 key for another. You see, posts like this makes players see the complains, but you never see anyone posting about how they got their weapon on the 1st key. 

There was a post awhile back about Merry Potter Moonwater Tech, some posters claims they have done over 100 runs and didn't see one drop, while other players claims they have seen 3-4 drops in less then 20 runs. I added up all the results and ended up with something close to 600:30, or ~5%. Does that mean anything? No, because it doesn't stop you from a streak of bad luck and having to do 100 runs while someone else gets it on their 1st try.

Just bad luck. remember you only have a 1 in 8 chance to get your weapon lol. i have had maaany occasions where i only needed 10 or so chests, maybe 20. but only a hand full of times has it gotten ridiculous and i needed a mountain of keys.

Archived