Weapon progression

BladeAndSeoul

11 minutes ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

Yeah that's not the correct window, you're on about a chest loot which is not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the bidding window when you are bidding on a current item, it does not show you the class specification, it only specifies the name of the item.

Name and name alone, when the item looks the same, you can call me dumb but you're assuming something is there when it isn't. So I'd rather be dumb than delusional.

I legitimately am doubting the intelligence of this playerbase.

Hahahhahaaha

9 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

Because I went in solo so the auction wasn`t there and i couldn`t make a screen of it. But the auction shows exactly same tooltip when you mouseover the item.

Please queue to shut up this moron...

Just now, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Hahahhahaaha

Please queue to shut up this moron...

You can stoop to personal insults all you like, just demonstrates how much of child you are.

The majority of you guys have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, there should be administration in place to stop people such as you who claim they're the endless wealth of knowledge, when in reality you're just getting upset because you're wrong.

13 minutes ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

You can stoop to personal insults all you like, just demonstrates how much of child you are.

The majority of you guys have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, there should be administration in place to stop people such as you who claim they're the endless wealth of knowledge, when in reality you're just getting upset because you're wrong.

He already proved you wrong and you still try to make yourself less stupid. xD

3 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

He already proved you wrong and you still try to make yourself less stupid. xD

Except he didn't? Are you really so dense that you can't tell why he hasn't proved anything? How on earth has his printscreen proven anything when it's a printscreen of the exact wrong thing.

With every reply you make I'm losing braincells, how can you possibly be this lacking in common sense.

What he printscreened wasn't even relevant to the topic, how on earth can you call that evidence when it's not what we're even talking about.

6 minutes ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

Except he didn't? Are you really so dense that you can't tell why he hasn't proved anything? How on earth has his printscreen proven anything when it's a printscreen of the exact wrong thing.

With every reply you make I'm losing braincells, how can you possibly be this lacking in common sense.

What he printscreened wasn't even relevant to the topic, how on earth can you call that evidence when it's not what we're even talking about.

It's print screen of the exact same thing just without a party lol

The reason why you might not find party in cross-server might be due to the time when you are looking for it. If you are looking for the party during 2-6 am of Europe time there is HIGH chance you might not find anyone. Not sure how it goes for NA.

Also I suggest you reinstall your client since it obviously is bugged if you cannot see what weapon you are bidding for. It clearly does say the weapon name when ever you are in bidding situation. I have bidded many times in dungeon and never had this problem. Just read carefully what the weapon is instead of only checking the icon. They are the same for some items.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

It's print screen of the exact same thing just without a party lol

"Just without a party" So it's not the same thing at all, I'm seriously not replying to you anymore - If I were to use your rather lackluster logic, I could say the trade window is the same as your inventory window, excluding one player.

With every response you justify my distaste for your stupidity.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

The reason why you might not find party in cross-server might be due to the time when you are looking for it. If you are looking for the party during 2-6 am of Europe time there is HIGH chance you might not find anyone. Not sure how it goes for NA.

Also I suggest you reinstall your client since it obviously is bugged if you cannot see what weapon you are bidding for. It clearly does say the weapon name when ever you are in bidding situation. I have bidded many times in dungeon and never had this problem. Just read carefully what the weapon is instead of only checking the icon. They are the same for some items.

I don't know what was with that, I doubt it's a buggy client as both my brother and I had checked it. I had been doing quite a few runs of the dungeon so I was relieved to see the item but I was ensuring it was the correct one.

And again I wasn't just checking the item icon, I hovered over the item and everything was fine, however it didn't tell me it was for Assassins only until I had won the bid and I checked via my inventory.

Either way I doubt I'll be checking forums for any further help, Nebuchadnezzar for example can't comprehend the difference between two interfaces and for whatever reason no-one can read fluent English on here. The only tell-tale sign that was given to me was the name of the item, which isn't helpful if I've never played an Assassin so naturally I don't know which weapons they use.

22 hours ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

I legitimately have no idea how we are supposed to upgrade our equipment if the items necessary are dropped by dungeons that you cannot fight even with two players.

For example, my brother and I want to get the items to Transform our weapons which we can get from Blackram Narrows, however it's actually impossible for us because it's not possible for two players to do it alone.

You cannot party with other people because no-one else is actually doing it as they're all high levels by this point, we've sat in queue for approximately 30 minutes and had a grand total of one person join, and that again is not enough to actually complete the dungeon. The only other way you can get the items to Transform your weapon is to buy them from the market for a ridiculous price (1gold) which means you HAVE to buy money from gold sellers otherwise you can't upgrade your weapons until you've obtained 1gold.

TLDR: You've royally *cricket*ed your new players by forcing 4-man/6-man dungeons when there's no-one to join said dungeons, then making their only logical resort buying gold from gold sellers.

Sry but it possible to solo and most certainly is possible to duo. Instead of throwing really random arguments how about learn to play and spent some time researching what to do

Just now, Ninfu said:

Sry but it possible to solo and most certainly is possible to duo. Instead of throwing really random arguments how about learn to play and spent some time researching what to do

I like how constructive your poor argument is.

This argument is not random, it's only remotely random because the entirety of this playerbase seems to be illiterate and cannot read.

So you think it's possible for a level 20 to solo a dungeon despite people saying previously that it's not possible, coupled with the fact you cannot use CC while grabbed (which is imperative to being able to counter) and I'm supposed to believe you?

I've never heard of a game with such a shit community, literally 1 or 2 people out of everyone that replied was actually helpful, the others are simply shit stirring.

4 minutes ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

I like how constructive your poor argument is.

This argument is not random, it's only remotely random because the entirety of this playerbase seems to be illiterate and cannot read.

So you think it's possible for a level 20 to solo a dungeon despite people saying previously that it's not possible, coupled with the fact you cannot use CC while grabbed (which is imperative to being able to counter) and I'm supposed to believe you?

I've never heard of a game with such a shit community, literally 1 or 2 people out of everyone that replied was actually helpful, the others are simply shit stirring.

YEs it can be soloed at level 20. I've done it and i've done it as duo at lvl 20-21. Its most certainly possible.

What ever you believe me or not thats not my problem. Most likely issue is lack of skill and understanding of game. Also majority bosses can be stunned/ knocked down but it requires 2 same type of CC to used almost at the same time

What do you want? You want us to hold your hand when you're playing? Sry but seriously issue is at your end and you're blaming game for your issues.

I don't post often so consider this a special occassion cause this topic is going out of hand.

First off, if you've taken a  look at the last screenshot provided, mousing over an item that is under bidding will show you the following information

Acquired from:

location name"

Level requirement"

Class 'only'"

and when It's purple usually "untradeable"

No one has messed this up so far but you, it clearly shows that It's you in the fault. Two print screens have been provided and honestly you can queu up and recheck and you'll probably notice it now by yourself. It's not a big deal to accept your fault, we're all human. It's pretty immature to call others names and pretend like the proof isn't enough. The second screenshot is literally from a bid, so is the third. Please stop arguing, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it, you can see which class is required to use the weapon.

34 minutes ago, Grillz said:

I don't post often so consider this a special occassion cause this topic is going out of hand.

First off, if you've taken a  look at the last screenshot provided, mousing over an item that is under bidding will show you the following information

Acquired from:

location name"

Level requirement"

Class 'only'"

and when It's purple usually "untradeable"

No one has messed this up so far but you, it clearly shows that It's you in the fault. Two print screens have been provided and honestly you can queu up and recheck and you'll probably notice it now by yourself. It's not a big deal to accept your fault, we're all human. It's pretty immature to call others names and pretend like the proof isn't enough. The second screenshot is literally from a bid, so is the third. Please stop arguing, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it, you can see which class is required to use the weapon.

So let me clarify, you're saying three people messed up? Both me and another Warlock were bidding on the item, and my brother had checked it was the correct item as well as I had.

I'm not shrugging the blame off, I would be more than happy to take the blame had that been the case, however it is not.

I would consider people harassing new players pretty immature when the tutorial is sorely lacking and to be quite blunt the forum users belittle new players by claiming they aren't capable of reading a tooltip. Do you guys seriously think I've never played an MMO? I know how items and classes work.

But alas I'm done, I honestly can't expect anything from the users here, the moment someone disagrees with them they throw a tantrum. The thing that bothers me on here is that you guys actually think I don't know how to check items and class limitations, it's not a matter of being human and making mistakes, I know it wasn't showing the weapon class type.

35 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

YEs it can be soloed at level 20. I've done it and i've done it as duo at lvl 20-21. Its most certainly possible.

What ever you believe me or not thats not my problem. Most likely issue is lack of skill and understanding of game. Also majority bosses can be stunned/ knocked down but it requires 2 same type of CC to used almost at the same time

What do you want? You want us to hold your hand when you're playing? Sry but seriously issue is at your end and you're blaming game for your issues.

Again, your comment versus others who claim you cannot at level 20.

You guys literally contradict yourselves, I'm going to assume you're implying a user can CC while grabbed, which is ridiculous because I have thoroughly checked. I'd love to know how you're supposed to use two of the same type of CC when you are immobilized, it's not even knowledge of the game.

I will blame users who are clearly higher level than me claiming you can CC a boss at level 20 with two types of CC while you are immobilized.

To think that people say League of Legends has a bad community, I certainly think you guys can give them a run for their money.

1 minute ago, BladeAndSeoul said:

So let me clarify, you're saying three people messed up? Both me and another Warlock were bidding on the item, and my brother had checked it was the correct item as well as I had.

I'm not shrugging the blame off, I would be more than happy to take the blame had that been the case, however it is not.

I would consider people harassing new players pretty immature when the tutorial is sorely lacking and to be quite blunt the forum users belittle new players by claiming they aren't capable of reading a tooltip. Do you guys seriously think I've never played an MMO? I know how items and classes work.

But alas I'm done, I honestly can't expect anything from the users here, the moment someone disagrees with them they throw a tantrum. The thing that bothers me on here is that you guys actually think I don't know how to check items and class limitations, it's not a matter of being human and making mistakes, I know it wasn't showing the weapon class type.

Again, your comment versus others who claim you cannot at level 20.

You guys literally contradict yourselves, I'm going to assume you're implying a user can CC while grabbed, which is ridiculous because I have thoroughly checked. I'd love to know how you're supposed to use two of the same type of CC when you are immobilized, it's not even knowledge of the game.

I will blame users who are clearly higher level than me claiming you can CC a boss at level 20 with two types of CC while you are immobilized.

To think that people say League of Legends has a bad community, I certainly think you guys can give them a run for their money.

Just because you're unable to complete dungeon in duo or solo does not mean its impossible.

First of all if you bothered even check from youtube theres plenty of solo / duo videos about Blackram Narrows. Heck even lvl 45 man content can be soloed / duoed. Because it seems you're incapable of doing any form of research ill do favor for you

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blackram+narrows+solo

I never said that it requires 2 players to use CC. For example class that has 2 stuns can interrupt it alone. Top of that players can survive from it just by hanging there. It does not do that much dmg unless you're running without soulshields or with lvl 6 soulshields.

Again you're blaming community or game your own mistakes.

Funny how you say that it UI did not tell you to which class that weapon was. Seriously you're only one who has expierenced something like that. Just admit you made mistake because i've NEVER seen weapon that has information about limitations. Top of that you can find information about weapon which you need to evolve your weapon from your evolving window that alone gives you name of weapon.

Sry but you made your own mistakes and live with them and dont blame community or game for them. Accept them and dont do them again

Item tooltip remains the same when mouseover regardless if it's on an auction window or the chest window, since you did  not provide a screenshot that show the tooltip not showing no one knows what happen to your UI.

And you play as a Warlock, I am sure you notice all your weapon are name "razor", this name is always shown like "Sealed Blight Razor" while and Assassin one is "Sealed Blight Dagger"

Boss CC has always been 2x of the same type of CC, I am not sure if all classes can spec skills into the same type of CC, but I do know that SMN, BM, FM can do that, other class probably could too, so essentially a single player can do the double CC alone. As for joint attack, a big icon with the skills you could use for the joint attack will always pop-up when someone use a CC, you can either press spacebar or the skill itself to execute a joint attack, Hajoon taught you that during your training.

Regarding CC skills, just in case someone out there still doesn't know, there are tabs in the upper corner of the skills windows (K button). One of those tabs is called Joint, which lists all skills than can be specced into some sort of CC. The paths that do are indicated by a magnifying glass in the respective skill tree icons. Another good tab is Resist one for iframes and such.

It's the kind of thing you can notice by yourself if you bother to pay attention to what game tells you and lets you do. It's one thing to rush, but it's another to pay no attention to your surroundings.

Archived