Account Hacked . Need assistance .

KatLin

I need assistance please . 

My account is hacked since i could not log with my current password i thought it was strange so i changed it and my in-game PIN and when i was able to log in my gold was gone , only left with some silver also NCoins were gone too . NCoins that i buyed with irl money . 

I want to mention that i did not give my account info to anybody since i don't have any friends and  don't know people here. 

Yesterday i logged and everything was ok . Today , my account was empty of gold and Ncoins . 

You will need to ask support for help, hopefully they can sort it out.

On another note, have you visited any shady websites, clicked free iphone links or downloaded programs lately? If you acquired a computer virus that way, a hacker can find out your information, without you telling anyone.

I also need some information about how to block friend requests .

I am harrased every day by 2 people . bots or w/e they are with friend requests .

Names are : WTBGGcomsellGold and GGATMcomsellGold

Ty.

Wow...this is getting out of hand.

hacked accounts should not be happening at this rate.

I too was hacked about a month ago, lost nccoin, muffins,...anything that could be sold on the market.

I dont click on links on any site....

Question for OP...did you have a steam account that was hacked also?

3 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

of millions of accounts they decided to hack the ncsoft server and steal your account email and password since you never did anything shady i feel sorry for you, at least you have lucky to win  the lottery

Im not sure if you noticed...but theres atleast 2 seperate posts on this front page claiming to be hacked...Im thinking this is just the start.

Just now, BerryWhite said:

Im not sure if you noticed...but theres atleast 2 seperate posts on this front page claiming to be hacked...Im thinking this is just the start.

why games with a lot of bots and "hackers" people get hacked a lot ? what must be...

Do you use Yahoo email?

Is your password for your email relatively weak? (qwerty1234 is not a clever password, nor are family names, pet names, birthdays, etc)

Is your password for your email or your game account used anywhere else? (I mean literally anywhere, even something obscure.)

Regardless, change your email passwords immediately as well. Check your computer for any malware by using a program like Malwarebytes. If your game/account password is used anywhere else, change those places as well.

Edit:

Here's the BnS support link as well. Good luck. Really. They're being rather potato about the hackings. :x https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

when you have alot of bots in  a game you don't have to give away info just running dungeons with them is enough, when i played one of the net biggest mmorpg's we found out that if you friend one or go on runs with them somehow they get your info so player beware.

12 hours ago, blackorchids49 said:

when you have alot of bots in  a game you don't have to give away info just running dungeons with them is enough, when i played one of the net biggest mmorpg's we found out that if you friend one or go on runs with them somehow they get your info so player beware.

Well i did accidently accept one of the bots friend request since i was harrased every day with friend requests from these two :  WTBGGcomsellGold and GGATMcomsellGold

That's why i'm asking if there's a way to block them from sending friend request . 

15 minutes ago, KatLin said:

Well i did accidently accept one of the bots friend request since i was harrased every day with friend requests from these two :  WTBGGcomsellGold and GGATMcomsellGold

That's why i'm asking if there's a way to block them from sending friend request . 

Next time those two bots sends you friend request don't click on accept or deny. By leaving them pending they can't send anymore friend requests to you.

14 hours ago, KatLin said:

I also need some information about how to block friend requests .

I am harrased every day by 2 people . bots or w/e they are with friend requests .

Names are : WTBGGcomsellGold and GGATMcomsellGold

Ty.

Hahah i am not the only one then xD it really sucks to get them every day it freaking sucks even on a new character oO

9 minutes ago, TheBlazz said:

Next time those two bots sends you friend request don't click on accept or deny. By leaving them pending they can't send anymore friend requests to you.

They can spam u with reqs highest ive seen em go is 8 between the 2

Archived