My account is hacked 15 min ago story continues

Tora1210

Patience. If the clumsy support does not respond within couple of days, call your bank and ask for refund first.

I suggest you to invest in better games thou. This game is dated with horrible support and full of bots. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

They have logs of every action anyone ever takes in any game they run.

Yes they have records and Facts and only Facts Matter.

OK then, provide us all with these "records" and your imaginary "facts" mr caps lock man, otherwise, go back to sleep.

7 minutes ago, Crash said:

What are you? the facts man? try bringing your limited mentality to the doctors.

How can you even bother saying "I bet their records are more reliable then her story." when there is absolutely no records to go by to even make such a claim? please, go back to bed.

Ppleaseee, NCsoft don't bother to make a simple verification if the guy they are banning is a bot or a real guy, let alone they can check their log in logs. 

4 minutes ago, Tora1210 said:

Crash let it go dont argue with him its pointless...and Nikili if u could restrain to post on my topic it would be nice rly..go make your own pls :)

Open forum I respond to what I feel needs to be responded to.

next time do not break the rules you will have no issues that way.

Word up Puddles..true that...there is army of bots freely running around ruining ppl's gaming..spammers all time non stop sending even whispers and fr requests...but they r

allowed to be there and have their fun...normal decent players get punished for nothing

6 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

I said NcSoft has them they do not provide them nor are they required to do so read the ToS.

Fact is she broke the rules.

Fact is they have the evidence.

Fact is she got what she deserved for breaking the rules.

Fact is she didn't break the rules because they have no hard evidence apart from her word, it's like saying she went to the police station claiming murdered someone but there's no corpse to be found where she says and no one that saw.

Fact is, like I just said, there is no evidence.

Fact is, she didn't get what she deserved at all, I can clearly tell you're an incredibly miserable person in real life with the way you go off against others you don't even know, she gets hacked and all you have in your mind is to be the biggest prick possible, congratulations to you.

This just looks like an attempt at trolling to me. It's either that are people are being OCD about rules.

The fact that @Tora1210 shared her account information with her husband has no correlation to the account getting hacked. Families tend to share account information. Email accounts, MMORPG accounts (children on subbed games?), Steam accounts (family accounts), and etc. Can't hold families to the same standards as a secure business.

It should be pretty obvious that Tora1210's husband had nothing to do with getting hacked into by some person from China. NC Soft is just using this as an excuse so that they don't have to deal with it. One less ticket.

Tora1210's husband would be someone in her life that she would trust with anything. I've shared account information for other services with family too. They've shared some of their accounts with me. Whatever we need access to gets shared. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

Enjoy raging hard about a point that had nothing to do with an account getting compromised and using that as an excuse to not help someone in need.

Now sadly, because it's explicitly stated in the rules, NC Soft can choose to be mean about it and not help you. It would only be within their good graces : |. This speaks volumes about them as a company. As such, there is nothing that can be done : (. They can hide being the rules that were agreed to. Is this a good way to retain customer loyalty? Not at all. This is very cutthroat and I'd think twice about playing any games from NC Soft in the future.

Just now, Crash said:

Fact is she didn't break the rules because they have no hard evidence apart from her word, it's like saying she went to the police station claiming murdered someone but there's no corpse to be found where she says and no one that saw.

Fact is, like I just said, there is no evidence.

Fact is, she didn't get what she deserved at all, I can clearly tell you're an incredibly miserable person in real life with the way you go off against others you don't even know, she gets hacked and all you have in your mind is to be the biggest prick possible, congratulations to you.

Wrong Fact she admitted she broke the rules that is all the fact that is needed courts convict people on confessions all the time it is legal and proper.

But Fact they have game logs and account logs the facts there must support her admission of guilt.

Fact Ncsoft stated a history of account sharing Fact is  that they have access to the logs we do not means that they acted properly based on her self admission of guilt and support from the logs.

Fact is there is evidence you just think some cheating rule breaking is ok.

In Fact it is not.

Archived