My account is hacked 15 min ago story continues

Tora1210

2 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Look at the whiteknights who thinks sharing your stuff to your husband is wrong.

Face it whiteknight, NCsoft is shit and we all know it.

No what is shit are stupid people that think breaking the rules is ok then come cry when they get caught.

Do not break the rules you will have no problems

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again its not ban..its hack..they located and recover my acc and chars..but sort of refusing to give them back now cuz  that so called sharing  of acc.u share bed  food table with your man or wife yes?that against god given rules or something..nc just making excuses..for what reason i have no clue.

2 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Come on people. All of you have shared your accounts to some of your family.

No I have never and will never sahre my account info with anyone that is how issues happen.

Had a friend share his info with his brother his brother was pissed sold all his stuff deleted his character tried to claim he was hacked and they proved he shared his info and refused to help or restore.

That is just one of many examples of how people will share and then lie about it and claim they never deserved the punishment.

It is also why you never share with anyone in a moment of anger who knows what they will do with your info.

Just now, Nickilli said:

No what is shit are stupid people that think breaking the rules is ok then come cry when they get caught.

Do not break the rules you will have no problems

What is shit is that everyone who are playing whiteknight while they also break the rules.

-----

@Tora1210

Submit a ticket and get your money back. There was a thread here where NCsoft doesn't want to give someone's shit back but the guy called his bank and got his money back.

There's so much idiocy in one thread that it hurts my brain, the fact that people are actually finding a way to white knight this thread against the OP is insane...she shared her account with her husband, a person she lives with, a person is isn't going to hack her bloody account because what would be gained from it? furthermore it's on the same IP so there is basically 0 rules to be broke, get a grip people please.

Just now, Lotte said:

What is shit is that everyone who are playing whiteknight while they also break the rules.

-----

@Tora1210

Submit a ticket and get your money back. There was a thread here where NCsoft doesn't want to give someone's shit back but the guy called his bank and got his money back.

Sorry but I do not break the rules like you and the crybaby I do not share have never shared will not share account info.

I will never have issues like this because unlike you I do not break the rules.

If you think rule breaking is ok this thread alon should show you it is not it catches up with you eventually.

First of all....Im sorry to hear this is happening to you tora.

As you know I too was hacked, but recovered my account with the help of support.

My concern is the account sharing...

How is NCsoft to know if anyone that shares accounts for nefarious reasons can just claim they are married or brothers or family.

I am not accusing you of any such thing....but it seems that if they were too easy with this rule, that this game could be ruined by those people that have bad intentions.

It makes it difficult to discern from those that are innocently sharing with loved ones...but in the grand scheme of things, you must understand how hard this would be to control without strict rules and guidelines.

The terms of agreement are very clear...and it applies to each and every one of us....

Unfair as it might seem, your best bet is probably just to start a fresh account and learn from this mistake.

2 minutes ago, Crash said:

There's so much idiocy in one thread that it hurts my brain, the fact that people are actually finding a way to white knight this thread against the OP is insane...she shared her account with her husband, a person she lives with, a person is isn't going to hack her bloody account because what would be gained from it? furthermore it's on the same IP so there is basically 0 rules to be broke, get a grip people please.

Where does it say it is ok to share your info with anyone.

It does not account sharing is against the rules if you share with a family member and they delete your characters are you going to blame the company for not restoring or are you going to blame a hacker or are you going to admit you did the wrong and you deserve what you got.

You are going to do like the op blame a hacker then cry about not getting things back the way they were before you broke the rules

Just now, Nickilli said:

Where does it say it is ok to share your info with anyone.

It does not account sharing is against the rules if you share with a family member and they delete your characters are you going to blame the company for not restoring or are you going to blame a hacker or are you going to admit you did the wrong and you deserve what you got.

You are going to do like the op blame a hacker then cry about not getting things back the way they were before you broke the rules

Are you trying to be a clown? because if you are, then you're succeding.

Let me put it in a way that your white knight brain may be able to understand, the support team is basically giving her the finger because she said that she shared the account with her husband...but have you caught onto the fact yet that her account was compromised by a completely different IP address? something that can't really happen in the same household while on the same PC under a static IP?

5 minutes ago, Lotte said:

@Tora1210

You can directly call the bank and say you were scammed or something similar to get the money back, but companies will often refute it even if it is $2. Then again, the account she was using was hacked, cleared out, then locked. Seems scammy to me.

It remains unclear who and how hacked the account.
They use the same PC hence the IP is the same. 
He buy her NC coin using her account, from the same IP.
GM come and block the account? How did the GM knew that infront of the is the Husband and not her? 

The only possibility I can find is that  there are 2 accounts (his and hers) playing from the same IP. 

ok Nickilli

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 6:34 AM GMT+8, we noticed a successful sign in to your Yahoo account (then here my email name) from an unrecognized device in China.

sp.gif

If this was you, you're all set!

sp.gif

If this wasn't you and believe someone may have tried to access your account, please change your password and update your account recovery information.

after that i was dced and couldnt get to my info anymore password and email for game was chaged..

Thing is i dont rly care for Blade and Soul at this point any more  its  Aion ...got 4 years there and this was master account..same acc for both games

i know its same company but this hapend in BnS  NOT  in Aion so why would they  hold on my Aion chars as well? they wanna block me  or actually NOT give myBnS chars back..fine np so be it..but in aion i did no fault..didnt do wrong here either but meh..Nc will push their way make lame excuses take our money anyways and thats all there is to it..

Guys my topic wasnt ment to start argues and fights pls..was ment to show to pther players and ppl who followed my previous post what happend and to show Nc Soft ways of solving  well..NOT solving things and damage their users and ppl who fill their pockets.ONLY little reason and understanding is needed tho realise whats going on here and that I am Not bad one..Nc soft is

Hello all,

This Tora's husband...I never post on these forums but in this circumstance It's necessary.

I logged her account 1.5 months ago to load her up on NCcoins.

I don't even know her logs as of now.

We been married 8 strong years and she is the best!...Amazing women!

She loves this game and it's unfortunate that this has happened to her.

I hope this can be resolved..I even called there office and left a message for them to call me.

If she doesn't get her account back then we the paying customers will just find a new game to spend my $$ on lol.

I just hope they will listen and she gets to play if not then oh well.

I respect all players opinions but come on about this.

Sincerly your former paying customer 

4 minutes ago, Tora1210 said:

ahh justsomeone..i was wondering when u will show up and start your thing...

well maybe you are telling the truth, now that you tell us about your husband we know now who downloaded something that he should not since you use the same pc, feel bad for you, just reinstall  your windows  and try to recover your account, since you are keylogged ;)

8 minutes ago, Shrekz said:

Hello all,

This Tora's husband...I never post on these forums but in this circumstance It's necessary.

I logged her account 1.5 months ago to load her up on NCcoins.

I don't even know her logs as of now.

We been married 8 strong years and she is the best!...Amazing women!

She loves this game and it's unfortunate that this has happened to her.

I hope this can be resolved..I even called there office and left a message for them to call me.

If she doesn't get her account back then we the paying customers will just find a new game to spend my $$ on lol.

I just hope they will listen and she gets to play if not then oh well.

I respect all players opinions but come on about this.

Sincerly your former paying customer 

Good luck in recovering the account.

If you cant, remember to follow the TOS of the next game you play.

Best of luck!

Adios

All you can do is keep pressing them in your ticket. :/ If you get belligerent, they'll ignore you, so stay as civil as possible.

The account sharing call is absolute BS. Solid garbage-tier BS, and even greater garbage-tier support to blame your account hacking from a wildly different IP on your husband.

We have nothing to hide as shown...did he log..yes  does he know my acc still after that..no..he didnt care to memo it..is it against nc rules..yes..is it morally wrong for my hubby to use it and know everything about me..even if its just a game no its not wrong and any 1 with at least some common reasoning will realize that...so i was punished for what exactly?

for telling my hubby to log my acc and give money to nc coft...and they tanked me and him for that by refusing to return my acc back. now..is that rly ok and fair..no mater rules or not...lol why didnt they refuse to take our cash? when their pockets need to be filled everything is just good and fine...give us jour casn and now..screeew youuu...we dont rly care to be reasonable and understand what actually happen here..

Archived