How dead is this game already?

BMP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think EU servers are just not as populated as NA. I'm playing on Juwol, which is one of the least populated servers in NA right now, and I don't have any trouble doing 24s, Blackwyrm, and faction dailies. I haven't really been concerned with Arena much since I've been leveling two alts aside from my "main", but I know bots are still a huge problem. I think this game will be fine in the long-term as long as NCSoft can fix these issues ASAP.  For instance, there's quite a few people who "quit" that are just taking a break from the game to wait until these problems are squared away. If NCSoft can fix the bot issue within a month from now, a lot of people should return.

10 minutes ago, Aluvis said:

I think EU servers are just not as populated as NA. I'm playing on Juwol, which is one of the least populated servers in NA right now, and I don't have any trouble doing 24s, Blackwyrm, and faction dailies. I haven't really been concerned with Arena much since I've been leveling two alts aside from my "main", but I know bots are still a huge problem. I think this game will be fine in the long-term as long as NCSoft can fix these issues ASAP.  For instance, there's quite a few people who "quit" that are just taking a break from the game to wait until these problems are squared away. If NCSoft can fix the bot issue within a month from now, a lot of people should return.

EU server are as crowded as NA LOL maybe you are not playing on one of the crowded servers, try Ebon hall/Starfall Crater or Windrest, those are the most crowded ones, specially the last one. But yeah there's some people that are just taking a break until lvl 50 patch comes out,cause lets be honest thats when the real game starts, since we catch up with KR/TW (like 2 patches behind them after lvl 50 patch) and that area is like x10 times bigger than moonwater, even thou on Korea they are getting a new area soon, which means lvl cap increase aswell :/

3 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

EU server are as crowded as NA LOL maybe you are not playing on one of the crowded servers, try Ebon hall/Starfall Crater or Windrest, those are the most crowded ones, specially the last one.

I already said I'm playing in one of the least populated NA servers. Why would I be playing on the EU servers? I live in California lol

login - do dailies - em logout

Nothing to craft to keep me in game since the crafting is very bad

Thought about doing arena but thought why bother after seeing its mostly bots/boxers and arranged wins

Thought about starting new character but realised that will just have the same outcome

Logged into Asta and totally forgot about bns

Same rinse repeat tommorrow

They'll be back. NC better get this sorted out before Black Desert comes because that's what would really kill the game. But really right now you should just take advantage and get your faction dailies done while there's a lower chance of you getting ganked by the opposing faction. If any of the servers were really in a population crisis, they would just merge two servers into one.

There's no Tree of Savior beta test starting in 2 days. Sorry to disappoint you.

Also, that game is going to have literally no effect on games like this or Black Desert, they cater to different audiences. Plus Tree of Savior wasn't all that great.

1 hour ago, Execratione said:

They'll be back. NC better get this sorted out before Black Desert comes because that's what would really kill the game. But really right now you should just take advantage and get your faction dailies done while there's a lower chance of you getting ganked by the opposing faction. If any of the servers were really in a population crisis, they would just merge two servers into one.

Ppl already are moving to Black Desert and with quite few bad things to say about Blade&Soul, so i am not so sure they will be coming back just like that, i feel like bots are one of the bigger reasons, perhaps they are reason even for the lag problems.

Its not so easy to win back some hardcore players and their clans if they leave and start playing something they will like more as a group.

4 minutes ago, gypt said:

Ppl already are moving to Black Desert and with quite few bad things to say about Blade&Soul, so i am not so sure they will be coming back just like that, i feel like bots are one of the bigger reasons, perhaps they are reason even for the lag problems.

Its not so easy to win back some hardcore players and their clans if they leave and start playing something they will like more as a group.

Yeah that's what I said. Black Desert would kill this game..

Well of course there are less people than in the hype wave after release..

Even tho, on Windrest we are still getting at least 10 channels, 15-20 on prime time, in faction area (misty wood). I mean, ok it was 35+ at release, but honestly i didnt expect something else and i also dont see it getting less in the last days or weeks. 

- Btw, isnt arena cross server? Gz on being 900th best kfm or smth lol 

i totally agree with op,even in 3v3 matches there are bots

55 minutes ago, Andersr said:

Is the game dying or going to be pretty low populated fast? Because I was thinking of buying a 1 year premium membrs sub, but after seeing all these bots and hackers I don't know anymore

dont buy a 1 year prem dude it doesnt worth,bots everywhere and unbalanced game system,people already leaving this game,when this game launched it was almost impossible to login due to having full servers,now see everybody can login easily and do you know why,people left this game already

2 hours ago, DRGoodfellow said:

login - do dailies - em logout

Nothing to craft to keep me in game since the crafting is very bad

Thought about doing arena but thought why bother after seeing its mostly bots/boxers and arranged wins

Thought about starting new character but realised that will just have the same outcome

Logged into Asta and totally forgot about bns

Same rinse repeat tommorrow

This

3 hours ago, yeLLowJawn said:

QQ much . Everybody talks about bots but I have YET to across one . People just talks when they lose thats it's a bot . I dont say that there aren't bots but its not even close in number that you think they are .

Looks at name, possible bot.  Ignores him.

There is fact in all these forums cries, ppl will be never happy with what they have. I play with 150+ms and I am from Chile, my reaction times is like 0.5s-1s more slower than almost everyone else at NA playing with 50ms or maybe less or a lil more (Unless they come as far I am) still I can handle pretty well vs bots or a player, even thought they have no ping issues. I have never got banned even I had trade gold to friends and my alts. I used 1 week WTFast and never got banned. I had never got banned from no where. I encounter a bot every 3 matches after 1800s but the point I said before.

Ppl got a really good game, FPS arent a problem, go and see TERA, I play with 300 ms and 5 fps even when it ask less.

Try to be ok with what you have, there is always place for improvement, but being unpatient like 10 years old want all NOW NOW NOW WHEN DO WE ARRIVE DADDY? NOW?. Then MMOs arent for you, go play cs go or other stuff ^^ <3

I am not a fanboy or something like that, but the fact that everyone lately, since I check TERA and BnS + Lineage 2 Forums, and everyoen seems to want all what they want at the moment they ask it, dunno if they come from the Instant Utopia World. but things doesnt work like that anywhere, not even in a game, get over it and learn, it will help you out in your lifes too, if you ever go out and stop complaining in forums ^^ 

Have fun <3

Sad to say 90% of my guildmates stopped playing the game and my friends list are all greyed out for weeks now.  My real life friends all left due to the repeat of dailies and left for other games.  Planning to move on soon too other games as currently Division is out and soon Over watch.  I really wish this game will do well but currently its bleeding players quite fast from my point of view.  Oh Tree of saviour open beta very soon =).

4 hours ago, Andersr said:

Is the game dying or going to be pretty low populated fast? Because I was thinking of buying a 1 year premium membrs sub, but after seeing all these bots and hackers I don't know anymore

I suggest you dbt buy the 1 year membership.  Dont get fooled and tie your money down.  BnS might or might not do well so I suggest you pay on a monthly basis.  There are many good games coming up.

9 hours ago, yeLLowJawn said:

So you liked it before when it still had "horrible controls , elementary school level story writing  , bad level design" ... but now you don't . Just get out of here teen haters , only  thing I am sick in this game are you  , kids .Spaming nosense both of forums and ingame . Literally worse then the bots .

There are a ton of bots. This isn't really up for debate. I'm still fighting them in arena.

Also farmed three different bots today for dailies. These were under 45, so I'm guessing they were recently created. I've also seen HM2 ones.

4 hours ago, Andersr said:

You're better off buying The Division + another $60 game. NEVER spend money on Korean games man. They're worse than mobile click fests. Sooner than you know it, you're already spent 5 grand in year. Never again. 

Dunno, still seeing a lot of players running around and a active faction chat on my server. BnS never really aimed for that big of an audience anyways, just like BDO. Both games will co-exist just fine, since they are made for different type of play styles.

What's up with Tree of Savior though? All I know about the game it that it's published by Nexon (blargh) and looks like Devilian, just with worse graphics. Anything special about it? If not I wouldn't be concerned at all :D

Archived