how the hell he have more stats than me

rocnogu

- better attack power gem

- his necklace and earring are 10, yours are both 5

- he has the windshock bracelet, which contrary to yours gives attack power and other than that similar stats (more crit, less cdmg, overall better)

- he has different combinations of soul shield parts and of course the stats on those are a bit random, so there is space for variety in stats

- the only thing you got over him in terms of damage stats, is your weapon. Which isnt a whole lot.. his gem compensates for this. The rest of his gear is better

7 minutes ago, rocnogu said:

seriusly ? with profane ? bracelet actualy is worst . i have better belt .only the neclace give him more  :)

seriusly ?

Windshock bracelet is best in slot. Either of the 2 good rolls actually.

Belt only gives defensive stats. But well you didnt really tell us which stats he has higher. Nor did you show your/his stats at all^^ 

People assumed that you mean offensive thats since that's basically all that matters in pve for the biggest part. And in pvp stats are equalized anyway, so... jeah.

Also dont forget that different classes have different base-stats, but since you are both summoners this shouldnt matter here.

The hp comes from the naryu labyrinth soulshield. Also keep in mind that soul shields do NOT always roll the same. One piece can roll in different levels of quality, and the last stat is also randomly chosen from a pool of possible stats. So the same soulshield piece can have 5k or 8k hp depending on the roll. 

Also, as i said.. the only item you clearly got over him is your weapon. I believe there is like 20 attack power gain in true siren over true profane? Or not even that. Well his gem and bracelet compensate for that and his accessories are also a bit better than urs. So jeah.. but the difference in attack power shouldnt be huge.

Accuracy and pierce dont matter all to much. Just get your accurary over 110% and ur fine. Crit is important. I believe with the best combination and enhancement you can have somewhere between 3000 and 3600 crit which should be close to 60%. Crit damage of course is also important.

40 minutes ago, TengokuKishi said:

his shield is giving him bonuses since it all 8, yours is not. his bracelet, necklace and earring are all higher than yours. thats why he has higher stats than you, i dont know how you didnt see that. 

windshock bracelet is not better than pirate bracelet, just to say.

2 minutes ago, Evechan said:

windshock bracelet is not better than pirate bracelet, just to say.

it is WAY better

Block 284

Critical 285

attack power 3

Critical damage 195 ((this one is better than the 6 atk one))

tested it on dummies by myself.ppl underestimate the weight of crit power on things.Pirate brace has none,and that extra attack does not make up for it ((it would need to have about 23 atk power to be able to match this))

2 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

it is WAY better

Block 284

Critical 285

attack power 3

tested it on dummies by myself.ppl underestimate the weight of crit power on things.Pirate brace has none,and that extra attack does not make up for it ((it would need to have about 23 atk power to be able to match this))

123123.jpg

i will just leave this pic here

2 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

it is WAY better

Block 284

Critical 285

attack power 3

Ahhh, no ? u are a bit crazy, pirate bracelet +10 have more stats, maybe a bit less crit (around 20/30, not big deal) pics can prove that, windshock is for the ones that don't want pirate bracelet because...dont want to level the acessory, pirate > windshock.

Just now, Evechan said:

Ahhh, no ? u are a bit crazy, pirate bracelet +10 have more stats, maybe a bit less crit (around 20/30, not big deal) pics can prove that, windshock is for the ones that don't want pirate bracelet because...dont want to level the acessory, pirate > windshock.

Pirate bracelet dosent even have critical damage.have you tested it or are ya just replying for the sake of replying?

Proper windshock brace is superior dps in all aspects.and you can test that.this tunnel vision of all "upgradeable stuff=better" you only see it in the na version.

Just now, Evechan said:

Pirate bracelet is already inferior to siren lol...

It's also proven that the 3AP + crit dmg windshock is slightly better than siren.

1 minute ago, Evechan said:

crhlBX2.jpg

yeah yeah ''inferior'' yeah yeah.

Block 284

Critical 285

attack power 3

Critical damage 195

PIRATE HAS NO CRIT DAMAGE

that extra 4 atk does NOT make up fr the addition of 195 crit dmage!!! ((195 crit dmg is about 18 attack worth of dmg on crits))

Test it on dummies! the proof is there! i used pirate too till i tested this

Archived