Sign in to follow this  
TheStevieJ

Might aswell go download hacks to play in Arena

Kanosaki   

I love how everyone complains about hack but i have not seen more than 1 bot hacker and 1 player hacker that has been banned (August).

Would you mind posting a video of a non-bot hacker?

vanvan   

Couple reason you might not see hacks or bots.

1. You're at bronze - most of the hackers/bots moved on to higher rating

2. You're at mid plat or above where the bots are gone so you will see some hackers but not bots

3. You just fail to realize who is hacking and who is botting because you dont know enough about other classes and their cool down/skills etc.

And no i will not go record a vid and post just for you when almost everyone complains about it.

Edit:

I'll explain some hacks i see so far

1. Blade dancer that resist everything without spinning. They also graps you from the corner of the map where non of your skill works cause they are too far. Some also spam tap like there is no cool down.

2. Summoner with no cool down

3. FM that can shoot from air and you cant do anything ( i havent seen this one personally)

Edited by vanvan

BD are immune while using Dual Strike, which they get about 4 seconds worth of swings. They get 5 seconds of immunity from Guardian Tempest, plus 2 seconds from Maelstrom. All of these are on 36-second cooldowns. They can spin indefinitely because Soaring Falcon (blade toss) penetrates defenses and recover 100% Focus every 9 seconds. These things are all normal... insofar as OP AF BD is concerned.

//EDIT: On topic, though, there are truckloads of actual hacks, including self-proccing counter immunity, infinite Focus, zero cooldowns, and activating multiple skills at once (had an Assassin use Shuriken Flurry and Straw Doll at the same time -- hit the flurry, get counter instead of knockdown).

Edited by HUnewearl

Kanosaki   

Well, I'm at high plat right now (2000), so if you think i don't know about their skill and brushing off these hack complains, sureee?

58 minutes ago, vanvan said:

And no i will not go record a vid and post just for you when almost everyone complains about it.

Everyone complains about it? Welp, If everyone complains, why i only see so few videos about hack...I wonder...

I'm not gonna brush off the existence of hack, but I'm brushing off noobs that complain macro/hack.

vanvan   

Maybe because they don't want to bother recording a video? ever thought of that? At least i'm not gonna waste my time, and greatz being on plat and but so am i although lower i guess. And did you maybe read my post? did i ever say you don't understand their skill? I stated 3 reason and if you're high plat you obviously belong to the second. And if you don't see hacks there perfect good to know. But below that go there and maybe the experience will be different.

elliv   

Just because you never see ppl do the hack that doesnt mean the hack doesnt exist and it's all in those QQers imagination.

I swear I saw the hacking recording somewhere, on this forums or reddit, couldn't find it anymore. The one that I know are still able to move even CC'd, or even after death they can still move around.

Also the flying summoners hack

Edited by elliv

Kanosaki   
17 minutes ago, vanvan said:

Maybe because they don't want to bother recording a video? ever thought of that?

hm, well, I can see your stand point of people not wanting to record video (maybe they have toaster pc or they're lazy to report hacker cause there's no convenient way other than via their generic response support ticket)

Now that i think about it, maybe we need a "report hacker" function just like how report bot/spammer work?

I'm not a sin or a summoner, I'm a BM. Yeah it's a hard class right now, but that's not what I'm moaning about.

I'm mainly inbetween 1800-1900, as I need to improve a lot in how I combo and how I use my skills, as I'm not using them effectively enough. 

I can tell if its a bot with my eyes closed by the exact same opener, when they use escapes and how they play like idiots. My issue is when you 100-0 these bots, then they turn into god himself and have reaction time like no other, and have no cooldowns on anything. 

The hackers themselves, will speedhack around, and / or always get out of stuns and have me in a magical combo like some sort of net abuse to do with lag, and no it's not the server, even though they suck too. And they will have no cooldowns, not always both, one or the other. I can tell the difference between a good player and scumbags, I'd prefer playing good players so I can improve my skills as a BM, but these *cricket*ers are not real.

Try calling them out. I ran into a macro user on my BM last night in 1850ish MMR. It was a KFM.

Round 1, he wasn't very effective ( macro off), and I crushed him. Round ends with me at 90% hp.

Round 2, he decides he's gonna use his macro this time. We both blow our Tabs, and he gets the first hit. I watch as my hp drop down to zero as he wails on me in his death combo. I thought his combo looked suspicious, so I typed out "nice macro, gg."

Round 3, he gets scared and decides to fight this round straight up, and it's a repeat of round 1, with me finishing at 90% hp. The only combo he managed to get off was a basic air combo.

I'm sure it's not just KFM, but I feel that macros are being used more often on KFM than any class, due to the effectiveness of 3rf.

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotBronx said:

Round 2, he decides he's gonna use his macro this time. We both blow our Tabs, and he gets the first hit. I watch as my hp drop down to zero as he wails on me in his death combo. I thought his combo looked suspicious, so I typed out "nice macro, gg."

You can't see anything other players say in arena matches. It just happens that people who rely heavily on 100-0 combos generally either win by a large margin or lose by a large margin.

Drag0nik   
On 12.3.2016 at 7:39 PM, Kanosaki said:

Well, I'm at high plat right now (2000), so if you think i don't know about their skill and brushing off these hack complains, sureee?

Everyone complains about it? Welp, If everyone complains, why i only see so few videos about hack...I wonder...

I'm not gonna brush off the existence of hack, but I'm brushing off noobs that complain macro/hack.

here one of the vids i recorded vs a bot destro

havent played well this match also but still u can clearly see whats going on. Tourning around whie being cced or getting insta out of cc like nothing happened.

Should have done my combo until web after i rushed to them and i would have won but ya i *cricket*ing thsi up this round

oh forgot i can add this also maybe it will help ppl to belive that many hackers are there

75337024de.png

Edited by Drag0nik

Ninfu   
20 hours ago, DefinitelyNotBronx said:

Try calling them out. I ran into a macro user on my BM last night in 1850ish MMR. It was a KFM.

Round 1, he wasn't very effective ( macro off), and I crushed him. Round ends with me at 90% hp.

Round 3, he gets scared and decides to fight this round straight up, and it's a repeat of round 1, with me finishing at 90% hp. The only combo he managed to get off was a basic air combo.

I'm sure it's not just KFM, but I feel that macros are being used more often on KFM than any class, due to the effectiveness of 3rf.

Seriously...

There are plenty of games and matches that go that way without anyone using macro. Sadly you have zero clue what ever if someone is using macro or not