NCSOFT WHY IS THE CHAT BROKEN AGAIN ON SOHA SERVER????

Devinator00

It's broken on Twin Wagons as well. I think this might be a cluster wide problem. Game also feels sluggish and laggy today, as in press a button and it takes half a second before something happens, mobs stutter and freeze, then suddenly execute 3 or 4 moves rapidly in succession.

I think they're having general networking issues. Logged in and played a game of LoL with ping 30 and smooth sailing, so I know it's not on my end.

34 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

NO THEY ARENT IT WAS INTENTIONAL THE FUKIN CHAT IS ALWAYS BROKEN ON SOHA

This is one of my issues with the game, they cant even get chat working correctly, yet they want people to invest in cash shop.

For the record, the chat goes out daily, multiple times a day on Poharan.

Chat is back up on Soha and I would assume cross server instances as well (they were affected only /s worked). However the horrible lag keeps coming and going, it took me 9 seconds earlier to begin eating a dumpling. A minute later it was normal (except for faction chats griping about the servers) again, 2 mins later it was laggy again. It has been this way most of the night, really started noticing it around 11pm last night and the chat servers went down around 2 am and just came up around a half hour or so ago. 

Think you need to restart Soha or something, she is sputtering along pretty badly.

Archived