Costumes we're crying over

taollon

Purely a vent post; I hate waiting for a costume to appear in the store but I manage

but when you don't know if it will ever come is torture

At the moment I'm daydreaming about the Regium corvus outfit for my blade master in hopes of it appear in the store

(and maybe the warlock wings hehe)

what are things you'd like to get?

2 hours ago, taollon said:

what are things you'd like to get?

1. Chat channels have been bugged for months now, no fix.
  2. DX11/64bit client will likely fix a large variety of issues, no ETA or mention if they are even still working on it.
  3. Telegraph changes are needed to make gameplay more fluid and less of a compounding issue to melee players, hence why a large majority of players in this game are ranged.
  4. Net coding issues that are creating packet loss shouldn't exist. We raised these issues in beta and clearly nothing got addressed. They have a severe issue here somewhere that needs to be identified and addressed.
  5. There needs to be a OCE/SEA based server. Do this and the amount of profit in that demographic part of the world is potentially higher then NA/EU.
  6. After all the above has been looked at to make it a better gaming experience to increase probable sales potential, then I would like to see more costumes.

2 minutes ago, Taemek said:

1. Chat channels have been bugged for months now, no fix.
  2. DX11 client will likely fix a large variety of issues, no ETA or mention if they are even still working on it.
  3. Telegraph changes are needed to make gameplay more fluid and less of a compounding issue to melee players, hence why a large majority of players in this game are ranged.
  4. Net coding issues that are creating packet loss shouldn't exist. We raised these issues in beta and clearly nothing got addressed. They have a severe issue here somewhere that needs to be identified and addressed.
  5. There needs to be a OCE/SEA based server. Do this and the amount of profit in that demographic part of the world is potentially higher then NA/EU.
  6. After all the above has been looked at to make it a better gaming experience to increase probable sales potential, then I would like to see more costumes.

He said costumes. Nice derail.

Archived