soulstone

Dguard

before the pvper's jump on i am talking as a pve player that hate pvping

why soulstone in pvp quests and arena reward only ...???

why don't you make it in normal pve daily's quest's and dungeon's drop....???

Getting soulstones from dungeon dailies would be nice. Im like you I wont touch pvp not even to get soulstones so what im doing is I farm Brightstone to sell tears and then I buy soulstones from market. Right now im at Awekened Pirate weapon so True pirate going to be lot of runs ;D But it will be worth it!

Hello, fellow non-pvper here. I just take all the misty woods faction quests except for the one where you have to kill other players. None of the other ones require pvp, although there is the risk of being attacked. I just try to run away and change channels if it happens.

3 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Hello, fellow non-pvper here. I just take all the misty woods faction quests except for the one where you have to kill other players. None of the other ones require pvp, although there is the risk of being attacked. I just try to run away and change channels if it happens.

I do the same. I also do the daily pvp quests for zen beans. Depending on the time of day you can get unwanted attention in open pvp. While I don't really like it since really it's mostly about being a jerk (saw someone push waldo away to purposefully reset him when his group wouldn't get credit), I wouldn't really change it. Nothing wrong about being heavily incentivised into doing stuff that may not appeal to you. It adds variety and not everything is going to appeal to everyone, but it's good that the ones who do like it get some reward. It's not like it takes long.

1 hour ago, EvaRench said:

i think soulstone reward from ToE daily and the Beach daily faction quests is something Western version only

They were removed in some other versions to fight bots. The same goes for Misty Woods faction quests where you won't get Soulstones after reaching a higher faction rank.

The items you need to exchange beans for Soulstones are also moved from lvl 45 to lvl 50 dungeons.

During beta we also had this on one weekend so I suspect they will remove soulstones from lvl 45 content here as well at some point after we got lvl 50.

3 hours ago, Moggie said:

i really don't want to take the risk as you said + its not even that much soulstones from each quest

we don't want to get forced to pvp and get mad for few soulstones or nothing

while pvper/macro users can make  over 100 soulstone per day like walk in the park

i don't hate pvpers i hope they enjoy the game too and in the arena

but we want to enjoy it too but it's harder for us  coz we can't make that much soulstone for upgrades and its not easy to make money in this game to buy all the mats you need for upgrade ether 

Archived