Poharan random stuff

MechShadows

50 minutes ago, qpoljanan said:

It really sucks that when you wear her costume, you get flat chested as well unless you're a Gon. I guess they really wanted you to cosplay as Poh instead of making it an independent costume.  

Or they thought that was what the jin players wanted?

4 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Or they thought that was what the jin players wanted?

Not sure about that, but it's just somewhat disturbing to see your character's breasts shrink like that. I don't why did that when every  costume is fairly consistent with your character's bust size. That would be like if you made a very muscle bound Gon and wearing a certain costume will make him suddenly have the body of a small boy. It's jarring.

2 hours ago, qpoljanan said:

Not sure about that, but it's just somewhat disturbing to see your character's breasts shrink like that. I don't why did that when every  costume is fairly consistent with your character's bust size. That would be like if you made a very muscle bound Gon and wearing a certain costume will make him suddenly have the body of a small boy. It's jarring.

Well, not sure if all are consistent.  So many seem to enlarge them.  So one making them smaller isn't to much of a stretch :p

Just now, Brand X said:

Well, not sure if all are consistent.  So many seem to enlarge them.  So one making them smaller isn't to much of a stretch :p

Smaller is stretching it lol. The word you're looking for is FLAT, as in FLAT as a board. If your character has maxed the breast slider, it is of course jarring. If they could do it with Gon, why not for female Jins?

18 minutes ago, qpoljanan said:

Smaller is stretching it lol. The word you're looking for is FLAT, as in FLAT as a board. If your character has maxed the breast slider, it is of course jarring. If they could do it with Gon, why not for female Jins?

I get it.  Simple solution is either don't wear it, or plan to :)

in fact most costumes are inconsistent with our characters proportions. if you look really hard youll notice most of the time something gets changed when you wear a costume. breasts, thighs, arms, pretty much anything you can think of. its like your character dont wear costumes, costumes wear your character.

2 minutes ago, Sh4rk3y said:

You monster! Don't you know that flat is justice?

7qIvp1o.jpg

Oi, I like Poh-chan as much as everybody else, I'm just commenting about the costume Pirate Princess. My character is super busty and I like her to remain super busty. But if I wanted a pirate loli character, I would have made her a dfc in the first place.

11 minutes ago, qpoljanan said:

Oi, I like Poh-chan as much as everybody else, I'm just commenting about the costume Pirate Princess. My character is super busty and I like her to remain super busty. But if I wanted a pirate loli character, I would have made her a dfc in the first place.

I get what you mean. I think they should just add an option for the costume to keep the original chest size or have it reduced, so both people who like their characters busty and those who want to cosplay will be happy.

And yes, i created my warlock as Poh-chan cosplay so i wouldn't want her chest too big :P

5juswM7.jpg?1

1 hour ago, qpoljanan said:

By the way, do you know the artist for that? 

The artist is ミレミル. 

On his Pixiv account he only uploaded 4 pictures. Maybe that's all he drawn, maybe not.

I wouldn't know where to find out if he did more pics.

Sorry if it took a while to answer, login in the forum is bugged for me and just doesn't want to work sometimes.

Archived