Forums

How do you take pride as a community manager if you can't manage your community

Howllo

He was right, I love how they cut him off too and stopped hosting him for telling the truth, and anyone who brings it up in a thread gets banned.
unprofessional-ism at it's finest. They told people that the bot problem wasn't "Bad enough to place on high priority", the Brand Manager basically told people to "Deal with it, we aren't implementing kick functions etc."

How bad do things have to get to get NCWest to CARE about their community and the longevity of this game?

Then again these are former Square Enix/Blizzard/En Masse/Trion employees... of course they don't care.

If they can't even manage their community and be transparent with them, how do you expect them to properly manage a game?

6 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

He was right, I love how they cut him off too and stopped hosting him for telling the truth, and anyone who brings it up in a thread gets banned.
unprofessional-ism at it's finest. They told people that the bot problem wasn't "Bad enough to place on high priority", the Brand Manager basically told people to "Deal with it, we aren't implementing kick functions etc."

How bad do things have to get to get NCWest to CARE about their community and the longevity of this game?

Then again these are former Square Enix/Blizzard/En Masse/Trion employees... of course they don't care.

If they can't even manage their community and be transparent with them, how do you expect them to properly manage a game?

Where can i see this? This sounds golden.

6 minutes ago, LightningSora said:

ncsoft in a nutshell.

they are like that retarded kid at school that can't take criticism.

Hey now, if NCWest is so deluded as to think they're the best company ever composed of other company rejects, let them, but don't insult the retarded peeps, even they're better than NCWest.

Archived