Is ANYTHING being done ??? !!!

Ayane69

Yeah I'm stating the OBVIOUS but apparently the powers that be don't seem to either: (A) Not doing anything or (B) Doing too little too late or (C) ???  regarding Spammers, BOT farmers, Forums E-mails and Gold Spamming, or being whispered by Spammers every ZONE a player enters.

This is starting to get beyond the point of ridiculous to the point of "WHY am I playing this game, if this Sh(i)te keeps up...".

I guess costumes are more important than working on getting rid of all the damn spammers/bot farmers.

The other day before I entered the "Sacrificial Caverns" there was like 11+ Black/Male?Gon with names like "Asisskfnfudidn", GEE wonder who they could be ????

All I "hear" (read) in Faction chat is "..bots.. killing everything in sight, including players", "Bots farming SS", "Bots farming etc...".

IF there's' a "team" to deal with Spammers/bot farmers  then someone needs to hire oh say 30-200 more people, this is getting beyond ludicrous.

I recommend taking screen caps of the groups of bots (not individual, that'd take all day) and keep sending them to support and posting them.

Sooner or later the powers that be are gonna have to do something (A) Deal with and Remedy the situation, or (B) Shut the game down from people leaving and not PAYING MONEY anymore.  The longer this keeps up, the more people are gonna get sick of it and move on to a game that isn't Spam infested to hell.

Why would he calm down? The game is beyond unplayable with the bots. Why would he not care about the funtime he has? Every issue we have right now is fixable but no action done. Theres no reason for this game to be at the state it is today with our technology and resources.

People want to have a serious and competitive gaming ground, they don't wanna deal with hacking bots.

Not everyone enoys RP'ing and sitting AFK in town with shiny costumes and fapping to hentai...lol.

Get real

Hey care or don't care, it's all the same and your choice.

If I was "ticked off" there'd be a string of [Cricket] "censored" all over my post. XD

I figure I payed for  Premium so I have a right to be vocal about things, consider it "Developmental feedback" okay XD

1 hour ago, reilo5 said:

Why would he calm down? The game is beyond unplayable with the bots. Why would he not care about the funtime he has? Every issue we have right now is fixable but no action done. Theres no reason for this game to be at the state it is today with our technology and resources.

People want to have a serious and competitive gaming ground, they don't wanna deal with hacking bots.

Not everyone enoys RP'ing and sitting AFK in town with shiny costumes and fapping to hentai...lol.

Get real

if you are not happy with the game just move to something else.

I already realised that the game is shit right now and im saving to buy black desert, but im not making a huge fuss just because "oww meh god the bots *cricket* me in arena, ugh bots everywhere / ugh gold sellers / ugh to many warlocks / ugh rgn sucks / ugh so hard to get gold give me free stuff / ugh omg lag im using coffe shop wifi why no work"

just, *cricket*ing chill.

Archived