T3S2 frost fury does not pierce despite saying so

dmoe33

Ive first noticed this when fighting a BD where they were spinning and i frost furyied when speced and i still got parried so i was like "ok mabye lag or delay or sumthin" i then went up against a des which i encountered the same thing. So then i finally tested it and it does not pierce parry despite it saying it does. Are there any other skills that are like dat?

13 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

only the chill pierce , yeah fms skills are the lowest of the pyramid everyone can counter your skills

Hmm from my test i didnt see the chill pierce either, if that is the case then that is extremely misleading it would be better to not say that and for it to pierce anyway 

Just now, dmoe33 said:

Hmm from my test i didnt see the chill pierce either, if that is the case then that is extremely misleading it would be better to not say that and for it to pierce anyway 

you will do the chill stack and get stunned yeah i don't know why they make fm skills so useless like that, like bd phantom grip can grab bosses but why fm phantom grip can't?

18 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

you will do the chill stack and get stunned yeah i don't know why they make fm skills so useless like that, like bd phantom grip can grab bosses but why fm phantom grip can't?

Yea it is prt bs idk why u would want to apply a chill in exchange for getting parried thats liek the only use for that skill in pvp. 

Still i could be seeing it wrong but i dont get a chill stack here

47 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Yea it is prt bs idk why u would want to apply a chill in exchange for getting parried thats liek the only use for that skill in pvp. 

Still i could be seeing it wrong but i dont get a chill stack here

im confused i tested in game and the chill stack is supposed to be 1 per hit...but at your video you get only one stack of all hits

edit 1000:

if you are not frozen soul the chill stack will be only at the 2nd hit if im seeing right, so that does not make sense because the parry will probably block the first hit, that's why you can't get the stack or maybe this does not work if you are not frozen soul spec or it's not really working even at the first hit... anyway it's not good to use it when they are spinning specially if  you are not frost soul it's only 1 stack and you are going to get stunned, it's only good when someone is defending.

edit 10000

checked the combat log and the chill is at the first hit or it's stack before the 2nd damage so you can really pierce the parry, so it's really not working or you need to be frozen soul.

i think you going to need to test it with frozen soul or get lucky to get deflected at the 2nd hit what will probably not  happen

note that, Pierce parry only pierces counter/block skills, spin's deflect is considered "defense" (a good example will be kfm's elbow strike counter pierces another kfm's counter but will get deflected by a spin/block's 0.5sec deflect)

Archived