Buying New PC for Bladeandsoul Help pls

As title im looking to buy a new pc desktop ofc , for blade and soul . currently want to spend around 1.5k-2k £ GBP i know a little about computers but instead of me making the mistake like last time(Baught AMD Q.Q) which CPU/motherboard/Ram/gfx should i get , or is it worth getting another 750ti and running dual gfx or simply just a 980ti or titan , please help me out last thing i wanna do is spend all this cash and end up with a pc that will run the game at 40fps again wasted already around 1k GBP on the pc i currently baught :) thanks and hope some people can help me out!

Cuurent rig is

AMD 6100 Sixcore cpu @ 3.3ghz 

12gb Standard cheap ram 

128mb SSD for windows 10 OS 

1tb harddrive

970DE/u3s3 asrock motherboard

GTX750ti Asus Superclocked 

Corsair H80i Watercooling

overkill running liquid cooler on that 6100, that rig should run the game just fine. you didn't list your PSU, hope it is not a 300 watt one which is usually what the CPU comes out with. 

Suggestion: Replace the FX61XX with a FX8320 or FX8570, authenticate Windows and game on. The 8 core CPU will love that liquid cooler 

i think your PC spec right now is not bad, as you have enough CPU power, decent GPU although its not great the GTX 750ti is intended for more of a mainstream gaming you really need some compromise with it.

since you want better performance i recommend buying the best VGA your budget can get, rather than buying a whole new PC. buying a new PC will make your budget divided for better CPU, GPU and some component, which i doubt you will notice the difference from your current rig.

but if you put your budget entirely for gaming performance the GPU upgrade will make the most difference in gaming vs buying entirely new PC, replacing your GTX 750Ti with enthusiast grade GPU like GTX 970 or GTX 980 or better will make huge different on your gaming experiences.

as for the dual GTX 750Ti you mention i recommended against this because SLI is not know for their stability, and you might have driver problem in the future, it is better for one good GPU rather than 2 normal CPU.

and one thing to consider if you go with the GPU upgrade route, make sure your PC power supply able to handle the new GPU! if its around 750 Watt you have nothing to worry about, if you are not sure, better double check what is your power supply limit

This is what im going to buy next month:

GTX 980 G1 Gaming

i7 5820k

16 GiG Ram DDR4 2133

Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 rev1 motherboard

SSD 512 HyperX (+2 To sata for other stuff)

Hopefully it will last next 2-3 years of gaming

you should buy 6th gen of intel i7 ( i7-6700 for example ) so that you can upgrade later ( since 6th gen have new socket 1151 now works only  with 6th and plan to work with 7th too ) if you needed to without rebuild the whole pc
with 16 ddr4 ram 2×8GB so it's easier to add another one or two 8GB anytime you need to ( current processors communicate with only 2 ram at one time so 4 won't add any more speed then 3 or 2 only more space )
the SSD should be kingston hyperx 512 (you can use PCIe ssd instead of sata III but it will cost alot more and games don't need that)
for the graphics you should use nvidia  GTX 980 Ti
for the motherboard any motherboard with 6th gen and ddr4 suppoert is good to go
you should see what features you need ( thunderbolt , wifi , bluetooth , usb 3.1 , usb type-c , ... , etc) 
this for example is good "gigabyte ga-z170x-gaming g1" (thunderbolt , Bluetooth  , wifi and usb 3.1 with usb type-c )

that's about 1600 £

12 hours ago, ZimTactics said:

As title im looking to buy a new pc desktop ofc , for blade and soul . currently want to spend around 1.5k-2k £ GBP i know a little about computers but instead of me making the mistake like last time(Baught AMD Q.Q) which CPU/motherboard/Ram/gfx should i get , or is it worth getting another 750ti and running dual gfx or simply just a 980ti or titan , please help me out last thing i wanna do is spend all this cash and end up with a pc that will run the game at 40fps again wasted already around 1k GBP on the pc i currently baught :) thanks and hope some people can help me out!

Cuurent rig is

AMD 6100 Sixcore cpu @ 3.3ghz 

12gb Standard cheap ram 

128mb SSD for windows 10 OS 

1tb harddrive

970DE/u3s3 asrock motherboard

GTX750ti Asus Superclocked 

Corsair H80i Watercooling

I looked up the motherboard of your current computer. You could upgrade the processor to a AMD FX-8300 which is a 8 core processor. Then upgrade the video card to something like the GTX 980. You could then upgrade the power supply to 750watt.  These upgrades should cost ya around 700 £ or so. 

I don't seen the reason to buy a whole new computer. Since you could spent less and just upgrade a few part and still have a nice computer.

My main PC is old and runs this game mainly smoothly (60 fps throttled) at max settings. Only slows on crowded areas.

i7 3770 @3.50ghz

MSI Durable motherboard. (forgot the number. I'm not near the PC right now)

12 gigs ddr3 Corsair ram at 1600

gtx 680 superclocked (evga)

Samsung 500gb SSD

Windows 10

H80 liquid cooler (the first generation without the mini computer thing)

Corsair 850 watt PSU

Hope this serves as a base for your decision.

The main thing about this game is that like it's foster cousin Tera, it's an unoptimized UE game that doesn't care about modern tech. So it will stress both your CPU and GPU to higher levels than it should. So taking care of cooling for both is a must if you intent on having long play sessions.

Archived