Forums

[Poll] Which female story character is the most attractive?

SilverByte

http://strawpoll.me/7054386

Just like it says, who do you think is the most attracting/appealing/beautiful character of the story.

I'm posting this here because we had some pretty long discussions in our faction chat ^^ and decided to settle it with a poll once and for all.

May the best win.

*cough*yura*cough*

P.S I'ts absolutely not in my intention to discriminate women in any way , shape or form. This question arose from a natural, healthy curiosity.

Poharan

Oddly enough, I find Namsoyoo homely and I hate her crying/scared voice --- er, I think Jinsoyun > Namsoyoo lol 

Yura is pretty though, but still --- Poharan is adorable

4 minutes ago, Naou said:

Poharan

Oddly enough, I find Namsoyoo homely and I hate her crying/scared voice --- er, I think Jinsoyun > Namsoyoo lol 

Yura is pretty though, but still --- Poharan is adorable

While I wouldn't call her homely, I often wondered how so many could consider her so beautiful (in game at the very least). :p

Just now, Brand X said:

While I wouldn't call her homely, I often wondered how so many could consider her so beautiful (in game at the very least). :p

I guess "homely" doesn't fit right. She just looks average like any other NPC just that she 

has pink frilly clothes lol otherwise she looks like the typical jin preset? :c

7 minutes ago, LightningSora said:

where is the option "I don't care, im here to kill stuff."?

I honestly don't give one about the story, im here for the combat system and pvp arena.

so why are u posting here?

cuz im a kid with no life.

kill me.

I'd love to help 

Archived