NCSoft make a server for casual players pls?

Devinator00

Is it possible to make a server for casual players that don't play the game all the time. It's very hard to see end game content when people are so quick to judge you by the gear you wear. For example my gear sucks, but i'm not a bad player. I was a hard core raider back in world of warcraft 5 years ago. So I know how to pve. But I don't have time for grind fest anymore.

Three days ago "OH NO THEY BANNED ME FOR EXPLOITING OGONG"

Two days ago "*cricket* YOU I'LL STILL QUEUE FOR NARYU WITH INFERNAL"

Now "OH NOES THEY DON'T LIKE ME I CAN'T PLAY WITH THOSE RUDE PEOPLE ANYMORE"

Noone cares. Go grind dungeons you CAN with your gear. You can make 10g a day from ez dailies, True Profane is a matter of maybe 2 days. Then grind Poh, then grind BSH etc.

1 hour ago, Duniak said:

Noone cares. Go grind dungeons you CAN with your gear. You can make 10g a day from ez dailies, True Profane is a matter of maybe 2 days. Then grind Poh, then grind BSH etc.

uhh ok man chill out?

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Uh, OK man, stop making these horrible topics? You clearly don't put enough thought into them, so, really, you shouldn't even be posting.

Stop feeding the troll then.  If you don't answer him, there won't be a problem.

LMAO a casual server and all of them with infernal weapon would still use xserver for naryu hahaah this dude is the kind of forum trolling.. the time you waste here spamming crap like that and " im gonna queue for naryu with infernal and 320ap" shits, you would use it to do your dailies and get gold to upgrade...>_> you get 15g ez by doing the major dailies.

I'm a forum lurker and I rarely post (as you can see by that number on the left). I only do so when the feeling of need arises, but I understand that standard of feeling is different for each individual, so I'm going to try to make this as short, simple, and respectful as possible. Being a proficient lurker, I read a lot of the posts made here. The reasons being simply because I like/want to be informed on what's going on--with the game, bugs, issues, potential opportunities, etc. My personal problem with this is the annoyance of how irrelevant and selfish your posts are. Please note I emphasize personal, because others may not think the same or may actually have the same problems as you (God forbid). I could go on forever about my personal problems, but no one gives a damn.

I believe this poster made the point, but could have done so with better manners:

On 3/11/2016 at 10:54 AM, Duniak said:

I've chosen to spend my valuable time to make sure that what I'm saying has some form of legitimacy, backing, and point. Simply because everyone's time (including my own) is invaluable, so why would I waste anyone's time, let alone my own? That is exactly what you are doing, which is no longer a personal problem for me. You have attracted the attention of many others before me that have had similar issues with your ridiculous, "no-room-for-discussion", complaint posts. I'm not sure how old you are, but my point in wondering is where your maturity seems to lie. Going through the history of your posts and reads, you are constantly raging/complaining about something, making posts that SEEM like constructive proposals of change (like this post), when in fact, they are simply YOUR own personal ideas on how to make the game better for YOURSELF. Note--this is why I mentioned being selfish earlier. Example:

On 3/8/2016 at 10:10 AM, Devinator00 said:

I will still queue Laybrinth dungeon with my gear cause I wanna have fun. I dont care about anything else. Stop being so elitist thats why I left world of warcraft too much elitist player.

In the nicest I know possible: No one cares that you were a WoW Raider years ago. It meant nothing then, and it means nothing now. If you don't have time for a grind fest, then don't play. Or play another game that doesn't require what YOU deem as a "grind fest." You see how this sentence in itself (which is about half your post) is literally just talking about useless things about YOURSELF? You keep talking about "other people think this, other people think that." Have you ever stopped to think about what YOU are thinking about? And consider how THAT might be the issue? Self awareness is the first step in a lot of issues. Such a large percentage of your posts have been wanting to change the game in your favor because YOU can't or don't have the ability to do this or that. Because YOU don't have time or because YOU don't want to grind, either other people have to change, or the game does? I don't know how you were raised (God bless your parents), but you are leaking issues of self-entitlement..bad.

Rude sentence: Go develop your own game if you have so many problems. After all, you do have many "great ideas."

This post has no control over you, or anyone for that matter to make a change. My hope is that more can read this to be aware. There is this problem across all forums and games, including this one. Let's please try to fix things one step and one player at a time. If we notice one person in particular that is constantly adding this shitty attitude into our community, please shun/ignore/don't feed him.

20 hours ago, Assassinman said:

Stop feeding the troll then.  If you don't answer him, there won't be a problem.

Although a lot easier said than done, I compare this to our natural psychology. I can simply ignore everything being said and done as I do most of the time, until it reaches my personal threshold. I'm tired of wanting to browse the forums for informative reads, only to constantly run into posts like these--and not only posts like these, but posts like this, all written and replied to by the same person.

Please, PLEASE if you are going to respond OP, please don't make me feel the need to say anything again by being an idiot. I've already wasted enough time ATTEMPTING to get a point across to you. And yes, I can choose to not feed the troll. But that's like saying you won't stop to stare or question a clown hitting his head into a pole on the sidewalk.

Also, is there a rule for stupid/pointless posts? If so, I would like to refer to a forum admin to look at this OP's history.

TLDR: Grow up or shutup and play

Archived