@players asking for 400 attack power for a dungeon?

Devinator00

On ‎11‎.‎3‎.‎2016 at 7:28 PM, Devinator00 said:

Yesterday I got removed or trying to join a dungeon party that required 400+ attack power. Now I don't play this game all day so my gear is bad only got 320 ap right now but i just dont get why people are being so elitist in this game now. I left world of warcraft for this same reason. I hope this game doesn't start becoming this way. Not everyone is a hard core player. I'm a casual and I don't have time for getting all the fancy shitt so please stop this now.

And why did you tried to join dung required 400+ AP with 320? Aren't you kinda selfish if you want to slow down 5 other people who worked harder than you for their equip? NLab is atm the hardest dung in the game, so it's not supposed to be for everyone who just hit lvl 45. Needless to say that i'm not the elitist, i have 406AP by playing 3 hours daily maybe? (usually 1-2 hours normally and 5-6 during weekends when i have nothing else to do)

Improve your gear and don't push yourself into dungs where you needs to be carried. Or simply make YOUR OWN PARTY where nobody could kick you. GL trying Mino in lab with pt full of 320'ers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TryGoogleThis said:

I am pretty sure big part of the players that believe they entitled to get carried are same people on social funds.  the lack of respect of others is mindblowning

I have 460+ AP, i didnt get that by getting carried.  I was running 100 Brightstone runs before 28-01, to gain me gold.  I DIDNT do POH4-6 Man before my weapon was awk siren.    I leveled a FM i did labs last night... with clan mates with my 385 AP ( THIS IS A FRESH 45 toon).  

my first move into lab was 450 on Des.  but 390-400 AP for lab Is UNDERSTANBLEABLE. and i would require same.

Even if i run poh,bsh and labs. i refuse to bother with anyone with less than 370. If they fail at understanding how easy they can get AP,  they probly also lack the class and dung knowlegde. meaning i have to ress their dead bodies of the ground While carrying them to need every single loot. 

My 460 AP, i can smash you for upward 30k in One hit. If you can do same please join me with less otherwise. Do not waste my  playtime on carrying you. you showed disrespect by thinking you are entitled to be carried. 

I have spend many hours getting my gear, and i  should use extra time on carrying someone ignoreant enough to believe they are doing their job with 350 that have not had to grind for days to just to effort ONE MTS at 13g.  And you complain about 30g upgrade cost.. I´m speechless, you say you have to do these dailies.. You are wrong.. 

L2P is fitting. You read up on game, you learn the game. and you will easily get 380+ no time. instead QQing about being bad on forums..

Yes, its easy to hit 370+.

No, just because they HAVE less doesn't mean they fail to understand how easy it is to acquire. You're going off the assumption that because they don't have high attack, they probably don't even know how to play. I have 3 lvl45+. One of which is my main and has 420AP. The other two have True Profane so 350-380AP depending on whether they have AP diamond or not. Does having less than 390 mean I don't know how to play them? Maybe I see no means to fund their upgrades for now because I do just fine with that much AP.

My first Poh and BSH (4man versions) were all done with True Profane. About half if not more of those BSH 4mans were with my True Profane were I was the primary tank and carry. First Lab was with Siren where i had less than 400 or a little over 400 (Which was also 4man on day one of release). Random pug group. Everyone was around 380-420. Sure, we failed quite a bit but we pulled through, fixed our teamplay, and beat it.

1 hour ago, Pepperino said:

Yem easy to hit st70+.

No, justthatause they HAVE less doesn't mean they fail to understand how easy it is to acquire. You're going off the assumption that because they don't have high attack, they probably don't even know how to play. I have 3 lvl45+. One of which is my main and has 420AP. The other two have True Profane so 350-380AP depending on whether they have AP diamond or not. Does having less than 390 mean I don't know how to play them? Maybe I see no means to fund their upgrades for now because I do just fine with that much AP.

My first Poh and BSH (4man versions) were all done with True Profane. About half if not more of those BSH 4mans were with my True Profane were I was the primary tank and carry. First Lab was with Siren where i had less than 400 or a little over 400 (Which was also 4man on day one of release). Random pug group. Everyone was around 380-420. Sure, we failed quite a bit but we pulled through, fixed our teamplay, and beat it.

Cool story.

Glad you had time to level and gear 3 toons.  

Some IIOf us Have limited time, some jysJust dont have the patience, and I IMagine some ppl have other reasons.

Either way the nasayers dont have to worry; ITs always the same endpoint.

If you dont want to deal with our 400+ runs we are ok with thst.

Note:  excuse the typos, buggy atm.

48 minutes ago, Audabon said:

Cool story.

Glad you had time to level and gear 3 toons.  

Some IIOf us Have limited time, some jysJust dont have the patience, and I IMagine some ppl have other reasons.

Either way the nasayers dont have to worry; ITs always the same endpoint.

If you dont want to deal with our 400+ runs we are ok with thst.

Note:  excuse the typos, buggy atm.

I don't think you understand the point I was trying to make.

Point isn't about having time to play multiple characters.

Point is, just because they're using X weapon with X AP doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing. I've run into countless people with Pirate weapons who don't know how to de-aggro mobs, tank properly, or even stay alive. Me saying that I have 3 characters, 2 of which have below 380AP, is just an example.

7 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

I know that very much, from leveling and getting aggro of destroyers in brightstone with far superior ap due to bad ani-canceling. 

My point being, I don´t see reason in doing pug groups with any less, clan mates anything goes. like they taking my FM. 

They're clan members. They're there to help when you need it. Whats the point in being in a clan if no one helps each other?

My fm does get a bit carried in BSH... I don't like that so I would fear my fm...( if I didn't find the class boring now) my lock I'll get siren jewellery (or at least 1-2 pieces of siren jewels) I'm gonna be of use even I'm squishy... Lab imma avoid for now... I don't want to ruin runs for people... (Yay for casual life Kappa) 

If anything OP you're being a scumbag. People want 400+ ap because that almost always guarantee someone who knows what they're doing, the rest of the group doesn't have to carry you because you lack the DPS to help and Generally, the higher your AP is the faster the runs will be and lately, the faster the better. If you don't like it, run it with a guild. Run it with friends. But don't get salty when a group denies you for being lower than what they ask. it's not elitism, you're just making it harder on yourself and your group.

I have to ask if you are running lab and the others so much why are you pugging a farm runs rather then running them with a static set up? Yes I have seen some demanding 400+ a for poh 6 man I'm waiting to see how low in the dungeon list the 400ap ends up.

i didn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this was mentioned... If you were indeed trying to do Naryu Labyrinth, I can tell you that it is entirely possible to do it with an average AP of 380 (lower may be possible but that's just the team that I actually looked at everyone's gear).  You just need knowledge of the dungeon.  I WOULD wish people could tell others simple strategies instead of just getting angry and leaving or whatever because honestly, watching videos can't beat actually experiencing something yourself.

This is the only dungeon I would prefer to have everyone decently geared though simply because of the enraged timers.  You CAN still beat the bosses since they aren't like Junghado in that they simply start resisting everything but it just gets rather difficult.

55 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

Why is it your problem when others are using the party finder asking for an AP requirement? Create your own party finder listing and add "No AP required" and see how your run goes. :)

You mean see how it will fail but yeah.

Archived